• Active Topics
  • Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

East St. Louis Double Homicide At Gas Station...

This is a discussion on East St. Louis Double Homicide At Gas Station... within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; Not sure if this was posted yet, I did a quick search for it and didn't find anything. FOX2now.com 12:51 p.m. CST, January 28, 2012 ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box » East St. Louis Double Homicide At Gas Station...

Old 02-01-2012, 01:16 PM   #1
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 34224
East St. Louis Double Homicide At Gas Station...

Not sure if this was posted yet, I did a quick search for it and didn't find anything.

FOX2now.com 12:51 p.m. CST, January 28, 2012

EAST ST. LOUIS, IL (KTVI - FOX2now.com)
Police are looking for three suspects in a double homicide in East St. Louis. The incident happened about 12:45am Saturday at the Crown Food Mart on State Street. East St. Louis Police Chief Mike Floore says that three suspects opened fire on three men, killing two of them. A third person in the car was able to drive away uninjured.

The victims have been identified at Levor Flake, 33, and Willie Singelton, 35.
Police say the suspects came around the side of the gas station and fired on the victims who were at one of the gas pumps. The suspects were wearing dark clothing and hoodies.
East St. Louis and Illinois State Police are investigating. Anyone with information on the case is asked to call East St. Louis Police at 618-4821-6767.

Link

Video

Old 02-01-2012, 04:26 PM   #2
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 56121
Ooo good ol East StL. Like the Wild Wild iner City! lol Yeah please believe me that I have a full mag with one in the pipe when I am in StL. Soo glad I moved!
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
|

|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
|

|
|
|
|
|
|

Check out:
|
|
|
|
|

|
|
dust717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 04:35 PM   #3
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 64180
That gas station must not have had a no gun sign in the window. (sarcasm)
deserth3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:16 PM   #4
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 44190
After living in Aurora, CO for 6 years while stationed at Buckley AFB, I can agree that Colfax isn't what the Denverites make it out to be. Only rick white folk are scared of Colfax... LOL!

Anyone else notice the perp by the gas pump seemed to be unfamiliar with their "gat", looking down at it while they were perpetrating their crime?
Old 02-01-2012, 07:08 PM   #5
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 18979
Quote:
Originally Posted by dust717 View Post
Ooo good ol East StL. Like the Wild Wild iner City! lol Yeah please believe me that I have a full mag with one in the pipe when I am in StL. Soo glad I moved!
But that would be illegal in East St Louis, so I am sure you unload and lock up your weapon when you cross the river!
WARNING: The above post may contain material of a humorous or ironic nature. Any grammar or spelling errors may be intended to enhance the aforesaid humor or irony. Please consider carefully before responding.

I don't care that he's black. I hate him because he's Red.

The guy who thinks he's the smartest one in the room never is.

Bucc5207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:43 PM   #6
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 66175
I've lived in St Louis before and I try to tell people what East St louis and North St Louis are like and it's impossible. Fricken warzone beyond description.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike.DenCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:25 PM   #7
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 35632
East St. Louis is bad, I recall driving through many times, pimps and hookers on every street corner, drug dealers right next to them. Being young and dumb we were over there going to different establishments one evening and drove right by a recent shooting and a few blocks away there were abandoned cars parked right in the middle of the streets, they looked like they had been there for months. That place is one of the worst in the nation, most of east st. louis is empty lots, run down buildings, etc. You kind of even fear that you are going to get shot driving through most the streets.

Old 02-01-2012, 08:34 PM   #8
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 49858
I rolled through there just one time, and that was enough. If your not from around there, should be around at all. Right! Is scary, wishing I was in an armored car.

Good luck ever catching these animals.

"So...they say you have a monster? A curse upon this land?? I am ripper, tearer, slasher, gouger. I am the teeth in the darkness, the challenge in the night. Mine is strength, and lust and power. I am Beowulf!"- Anglo-Saxon Nowell Codex

μολὼν λαβέ
N.E. Tx.XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:36 PM   #9
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 46969
Every time I crossed the Mississippi, I made it a point to not stop there for anything.
CPTKILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:44 PM   #10
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 35632
The Vacation (Clark getting lost) video says it all,

NSFW
http://youtu.be/hwBoa-NbNL8

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

Search tags for this page

east saint louis

east saint louis, i'll gas station shooting

east st louis

east st louis gas station shooting
east st louis homicide
east st louis mobil murders
east st. louis murders
east st. louis war zone
lemp brewery
lemp brewery pictures
lemp brewing company austin texas
mother and son muder in east st louis may 2012
shooting at mobil gas station in east st louis il
the crown gas station video tape of the double murder on january 28th

war zone in estl

Click on a term to search for related topics.