• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Coffee thread

This is a discussion on Coffee thread within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; Originally Posted by Bdmac This is GREAT!!!!! I tried it right after I read this post. Had some Dunkin Donut coffee left in the carafe ...

Old 03-04-2012, 11:07 PM   #71
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 33268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdmac View Post
This is GREAT!!!!!
I tried it right after I read this post. Had some Dunkin Donut coffee left in the carafe from the morning brew and added it to some SwissMiss Dark Choc. cocoa...
Damn... another... vice...
Glad to help!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

IWB

OWB
xdmp22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 03-05-2012, 07:17 AM   #72
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 51936
Community Medium-Dark Roast, every morning.
XDs .45 Bitone
texas_bae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:53 AM   #73
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 64193
id love to have a kuereg but they are expensive(for me)
i heard the most potent of coffee is to boil it...ya..in a pot, then strain it.
i did and it was very very hard to drink...and had explosive diarheas lol.

i drink folgers at work. at home i usualy have dunkin donuts coffee.
after learning to appreciate coffee i tend not to use the girly flavor stuff.
but almond joy creamer is the da shiz....its real good stuff
rabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:55 PM   #74
XDTalk 20K Member

Member #: 60337
Had a large cup from Rocket Brothers about two and a half hours ago.

Still not tired.
OKcherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:59 AM   #75
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 71998
Kopi Luwak.............Seriously, Starbucks Extra bold is what I have in the AM. In the evenings I have the Donut Shop in my Keurig.

For those who didn't get the movie reference to the Kopi Luwak check it out on Wikipedia.

As a matter of fact the coffee just finished. Cheers!
tolsonshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:05 AM   #76
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 36130
Wife used to drink a lot of that Gevalia stuff. Then I lost my job and we can't spend that kind of money on coffee. My favorite is Folger's Black Silk. I'm kinda cheap I guess.

BTW, I once presented the existance of coffe as proof of God to an atheist. "Where else except through divine inspiration would a human think: Hey, I'll grind up those beans, soak them in water, and drink it to get a buzz? Remember, This is the same species that produced Charlie Sheen, Tom Cruise, Rosie O'donnell, and Bill and Hillary Clinton." He had no argument
"There are over 550 million firearms in world wide circulation. That's one firearm for every 12 people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?" --Nicholas Cage as Yuri Orlov in Lord of War
rufireproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:26 PM   #77
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 16215
Quote:
Originally Posted by rufireproof View Post
Wife used to drink a lot of that Gevalia stuff. Then I lost my job and we can't spend that kind of money on coffee. My favorite is Folger's Black Silk. I'm kinda cheap I guess.

BTW, I once presented the existance of coffe as proof of God to an atheist. "Where else except through divine inspiration would a human think: Hey, I'll grind up those beans, soak them in water, and drink it to get a buzz? Remember, This is the same species that produced Charlie Sheen, Tom Cruise, Rosie O'donnell, and Bill and Hillary Clinton." He had no argument
I'm an atheist and I have no argument either! LOL!

"Legalize The Constitution" - Bumper Sticker

"Every tool is a weapon - if you hold it right" - Ani DiFranco
Pugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 12:43 AM   #78
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 7046
I like the way coffee smells dry and while brewing, but I don't care to drink it at all. I prefer to start my day with a nice cold Dr Pepper.

: [after handing the gun to Newt] It is better to have that and not need it, then to need it and not have it.

Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder more respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind. - George Orwell
JeffXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:07 AM   #79
XDTalk Member

Member #: 71824
Ive tried all sorts. Now I'm stuck lock-n-load java man! They have it all ethiopian Sumatran all kinds of the fancy shmancy stuff but with totally wicked names to them. And sick black packaging. Aside from looks their coffee freaking rocks! Their double tap special reserve is my current weapon of choice a mix of Ethiopian and Sumatran beans good medium bold flavor with excellent taste. And best of all its an American based company that suppers troops with every bag purchased!
Lock-n-load java give em try I love it and reasonable pricing too!
Mr_December10127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:57 PM   #80
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 55396
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffXD View Post
I like the way coffee smells dry and while brewing, but I don't care to drink it at all. I prefer to start my day with a nice cold Dr Pepper.
Other than the Dr Pepper, I'm the same way.
JayXDM is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

Search tags for this page
dunkin donuts
dunking donuts coffee

www.xdtalk.com

Click on a term to search for related topics.