• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Spaceship detected by NASA near planet Mercury

This is a discussion on Spaceship detected by NASA near planet Mercury within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; On Dec. 1, a camera onboard NASA's STEREO spacecraft recorded a wave of electrically charged material shooting out from the sun and blasting Mercury. Footage ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box » Spaceship detected by NASA near planet Mercury

Old 12-06-2011, 01:00 PM   #1
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 16572
Spaceship detected by NASA near planet Mercury

Quote:
On Dec. 1, a camera onboard NASA's STEREO spacecraft recorded a wave of electrically charged material shooting out from the sun and blasting Mercury. Footage of this "coronal mass ejection" (CME), as such events are called, has caught the attention of alien-hunters, who say it has unveiled a giant, "cloaked" spaceship parked near the solar system's innermost planet.
Mysterious Planet-Size Object Spotted Near Mercury | New Telescope Images Show Processing Artifact, or a UFO Mothership near Mercury | Space.com

Radio Relay is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 12-06-2011, 01:04 PM   #2
Old Timer

Member #: 22547
Well... if not a sensor artifact then definitely a game-changer... big time. Will be following developments.

"The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions."
- Daniel Webster, statesman and senator (1782-1852)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Enlightened statesmen will not always be at the helm."
- James Madison, Federalist No. 10
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic."
- Unknown

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
NRA Life Member 153120629
jmichna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:07 PM   #3
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 16502
Time to call Will Smith and have him upload a virus!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

US Army 2005 - 2014
Kimber Series I Compact Aluminum - My Carry
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

NRA Life Member
SAF Defenders Club Life Membership
AZCDL Life Membership

IN HELPDESK WE TRUST #2

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!"

Capt. John Parker, Lexington militia
ArmyGuy45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:19 PM   #4
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 54228
crazy!!! but ^this call Will smith the pilot and then Agent J and the rest of MIB
"Gun control means being able to hit your target. If I have a 'hot button' issue, this is definitely it. Don't even think about taking my guns. My rights are not negotiable, and I am totally unwilling to compromise when it comes to the Second Amendment."
-Michael Badnarik
Johick05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:25 PM   #5
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 23189
Interesting.

I'll withhold judgement, and my tinfoil, until a real scientist comments. I'm not taking siniXter's word for anything.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:29 PM   #6
AKC
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 41665
It's the Klingons. No one else has cloaking technology.

Pretty interesting though.

When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty.

-Benjamin Franklin

AKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:30 PM   #7
Old Timer

Member #: 24504
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyGuy45 View Post
Time to call Will Smith and have him upload a virus!!!
Ey man, dude's jus workin' out... and that one's got a cold... but what the heck is little suzie doin' wit' a quantum physics book? mmm?

maybe 'day jus' on vacation man... takin' pop's ship for a joy ride? ya know? like the Life of Brian.

"Gun-Free Zones" are shooting ranges for the criminally insane.
"Know this: Killin' is my business, Ladies, and business IS GOOOOOD!" -Major Payne

When someone says they are a retired operator, i think Corporate Accounts Payable, Nina speaking... JUST a moment.
Knightslugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:30 PM   #8
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 16572
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichna View Post
Well... if not a sensor artifact then definitely a game-changer... big time. Will be following developments.
Most likely a defect in the imaging system (i.e a glare in the lens), but maybe not ...

Radio Relay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:38 PM   #9
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 22296
If it's on Youtube, it must be true. That's where I learned that what I thought was just water vapor behind flying jets is actually chemicals that the government is using to poison us (Chemtrails-look it up), the sky is actually a big plasma screen (search: sky plasma screen) and that there is something that the government is putting in our water that makes rainbows appear when you spray water from a garden hose. Also fluoride is put in our water to make us dumb.

Federal weapon statutes:
cce1302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:39 PM   #10
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 43899
They're waiting on the edge of the solar system until Dec. 2012.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
Ocean82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

Search tags for this page
alien spaceship near mercury
cloaked ship mercury

cloaked ship near mercury

cloaked spaceship near mercury
mercury colt spacecraft
mercury spaceship
nasa cloaked ship
nasa detects spaceship
nasa spaceship for alien life
space ship detected

spaceship by mercury

spaceship detected
spaceship detected near sun
spaceship near mercury
spaceships detected
spud pistols
Click on a term to search for related topics.