• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

good price for a used ruger LCP

This is a discussion on good price for a used ruger LCP within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; ok so this girl i have been seeing is the asst. manager at a gun shop and won a free ruger lcp. but she hates ...

Old 02-05-2011, 10:58 AM   #1
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 26172
good price for a used ruger LCP

ok so this girl i have been seeing is the asst. manager at a gun shop and won a free ruger lcp. but she hates it and wants to buy a new gun, so i said i would be willing to buy the LCP off of her.

she told me to make her an offer but i dont know what its worth.

the gun has maybe 50-100 rounds through it (mostly from her letting customers try it at her range)

it comes with
- two mags both with the finger extension
-all the ruger crap like the soft brown case that says ruger on it
-50 rounds of WWB
-25 rounds of golden saber
-pocket holster (dont know brand)
-and a southpaw OWB (which i dont need since im a righty)

I have shot the gun and i like it for what it is. i just want a decent pocket gun. it is NOT a fun gun to shoot, but i wont be shooting it often.

plus since her dad is a gunsmith and she works at a range that offers lifetime warrenty she said if i have any issues just give it to her and she will take care of it.

they are a little over $300 after tax at the range/store i go to.

so what would be a fair price to offer?

I haven't stopped believing in god. I just stopped beliving he cares. There might be a god, there might not, but i dont think it matters. Either way were on our own.-Jace Wayland

If you want to polish your barrel click the link below

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
sourpatch45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 02-05-2011, 11:21 AM   #2
DWH
XDTalk Member

Member #: 47389
Depends on if you want this relationship to prosper. A Dad who is a gunsmith is a major asset and she probably gets discount on gun purchases. If you plan on sticking with this lady $300.00 with the extras and 50 to 100 rounds is very nearly NIB.
DWH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:31 AM   #3
XDTalk 5K Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWH View Post
Depends on if you want this relationship to prosper. A Dad who is a gunsmith is a major asset and she probably gets discount on gun purchases. If you plan on sticking with this lady $300.00 with the extras and 50 to 100 rounds is very nearly NIB.
who on earth wouldnt want it to prosper? plus i didnt even mention she lets me use the range for free!
she does get discounts on guns but their markup on firearms is low especially pistols. accessories is where she gets a decent discount

$300 is what i was thinking with the extras i believe its fair. i wanted to see what other people who arent involved with her thought was fair

I haven't stopped believing in god. I just stopped beliving he cares. There might be a god, there might not, but i dont think it matters. Either way were on our own.-Jace Wayland

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Old 02-05-2011, 11:38 AM   #4
DWH
XDTalk Member

Member #: 47389
When you give her her three hundred I'd pull the ring out of the other pocket. Looks like a match made in gun heaven!!!!!!!
DWH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:40 AM   #5
Old Timer

Member #: 41775
You can get an LCP for a little less than $300.00, but considering she lets you use the range for free, then the $10.00 diference isn't that bad...
Old 02-05-2011, 11:49 AM   #6
XDTalk 5K Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWH View Post
When you give her her three hundred I'd pull the ring out of the other pocket. Looks like a match made in gun heaven!!!!!!!
neither of us are looking for a serious relationship right now. plus i have to play this right....can you imagine how many guys would want a hot girl who is into guns and works at a gun range? she was married before (i actually asked her out when she was) and after 10 years of no freedom the last thing she wants to be is tied down

Old 02-05-2011, 11:53 AM   #7
XDTalk 5K Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydered View Post
You can get an LCP for a little less than $300.00, but considering she lets you use the range for free, then the $10.00 diference isn't that bad...
i know, her shop sells them for $289.99 plus 6%sales tax but after i buy an extra mag and finger extensions and 2 holsters I would be well over that.... and that doesnt even count the ammo.

Old 02-05-2011, 11:55 AM   #8
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 26578
I don't see how she could say "NO", at least to the gun deal , for $300. She probably couldn't get that much for the package from a truly disinterested party, and she will recognize you are being fair and reasonable.

You're right - it's not a fun gun to shoot, and the sights suck bigtime, but it's a beaut of a close quarters SD pistol for arms' length situations.

I stuck a Crimson Trace lasergrip on my wife's to aid in achieving accuracy in those situations when attaining full arm extension and a good sight picture isn't possible.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:36 PM   #9
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 15720
300 is right

Gerald ung proved its not the end all of fights but when your about to die, it can readily do whats necessary to prevent that. Understand what it is. It will change the fight so you win, not win the fight for you.

you asked her out while married "slaps you through the computer"
yocan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:40 PM   #10
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 49205
$300 sounds fair.
PHATSPEED7X is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

Search tags for this page
how much is a used ruger lcp worth

ruger lcp used price

ruger lcp used value

ruger lcp value

used lcp
used lcp price
used lcp prices
used ruger 380 lcp prices

used ruger lcp

used ruger lcp 380 price

used ruger lcp price

used ruger lcp value

Click on a term to search for related topics.