• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Refinishing my Old Model Super Blackhawk

This is a discussion on Refinishing my Old Model Super Blackhawk within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; I am wanting to refinish my Super Black Hawk to it's original condition. I was hoping someone with some experience could point me in the ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box » Refinishing my Old Model Super Blackhawk

Old 12-26-2010, 10:58 PM   #1
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 38059
Refinishing my Old Model Super Blackhawk

I am wanting to refinish my Super Black Hawk to it's original condition. I was hoping someone with some experience could point me in the right direction as to who to send it to and how much it will cost. It has some holster wear at the tip of the barrell, one spot on the barrell is rough its smaller than a pencil eraser. Also where the ejector rod rubs the barrell needs to be finished. I also love the jeweling on the hammer but it's rubbed smooth on half the hammer on one side. Any info or advice would be much appreciated.
ArmyBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

blackhawk, gunsmithing, refinishing, ruger, single action

Search tags for this page
ejector rubs holster side
refinish my ruger blackhawk

refinished super blackhawk

super black hawk
super blackhawk
super blackhawk box
Click on a term to search for related topics.