• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Wives of deployed soldiers...

This is a discussion on Wives of deployed soldiers... within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; I just wanted to post a message to those that know Soldiers that are deployed to the combat theatre. Many of us appreciate their sacrifices, ...

Old 09-22-2010, 08:05 AM   #1
Peace maker..

Member #: 8471
Thumbs up Wives of deployed soldiers...

I just wanted to post a message to those that know Soldiers that are deployed to the combat theatre. Many of us appreciate their sacrifices, and their dedication to the Nation. However, many forget or innocently just do not realize the sacrifices that the wives make to support their husbands and the country.

Wives hold the house together and take care of the children. It's swimming lessons, soccer practice, school, dinner, baths, and night time stories. They also take care of fevers, sniffles, and scraped knees and bruises. Not to mention house repairs, ensuring the car's oil is changed tires replaced and everything that goes along with it. Husbands aren't there to comfort their wives when they are having a bad day, hurting for some reason, or just needs assurance that she is appreciated and needed.

It takes a special woman to handle all these important things in the absence of the man of the house. So when we all think of those battle hardened soldiers that are out doing the hard work in the trenches, let's also remember and honor the wives of these men that sacrifice so much as well..
justgotback is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 09-22-2010, 08:59 AM   #2
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 44040
A wonderful message, well said.
Learn2turn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:56 AM   #3
XDTalk 30K Member

Member #: 12162
I have one of those, when I was active I sent this to her every military spouse day

<table width="580" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" width="100%"><center>When God Created The Military Wife
</center> <center>The Good Lord was creating a model for military wives and was into his sixth day of overtime when an angel appeared. She said, "Lord, you seem to be having a lot of trouble with this one. Whatís wrong with the standard model?"
</center> <center>The Lord replied, "Have you seen the specs on this order? She has to be completely independent, possess the qualities of both father and mother, be a perfect hostess to 4 or 40 with an hourís notice, run on black coffee, handle every emergency imaginable without a manual, be able to carry on cheerfully, even if she is pregnant and has the flu, and she must be willing to move to a new location 10 times in 17 years. And oh yes, she must have six pairs of hands." The angel shook her head, "Six pair of hands? No way!"
</center> <center>The Lord continued, "Donít worry, we will make other military wives to help her. And we will give her an unusually strong heart so it can swell with pride in her husbandís achievements, sustain the pain of separations, beat soundly when it is overworked and tired, and be large enough to say "I understand" when she doesnít and say, ĎI love youí regardless".
</center> <center>"Lord," said the angel, touching his arm gently "Go to bed and get some rest. You can finish this tomorrow". "I canít stop now", said the Lord "I am so close to creating something unique. Already this model heals herself when she is sick, can put up six unexpected guests for the weekend, wave goodbye to her husband from a depot, pier or runway and understand why itís important that he leave."
</center> <center>The angel circled the model of the military wife, looked at it closely and sighed, "It looks fine, but itís too soft". "She might look soft", replied the Lord, "but she has the strength of a lion. You would not believe what she can endure."
</center> </td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" width="150" align="left"> <center>

</center> </td> <td width="435"> <center>Finally, the angel bent over and ran her finger across the cheek of the Lordís creation. "Thereís a leak", she announced. "Something is wrong with the construction. You are trying to put too much into this model."
</center> <center>The Lord appeared offended at the angelís lack of confidence. "What you see is not a leak", he said, "Itís a tear." "A tear? What is it there for?", asked the angel. The Lord replied, "Itís for joy, sadness, pain, disappointment, loneliness, pride and a dedication to all the values that she and her husband hold dear." "You are a genius!" exclaimed the angel.
</center> <center>The Lord looked puzzled and replied, "I didnít put it there".

</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
oklawall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 01:31 PM   #4
XDTalk Member

Member #: 45859
Yeah and alot of wives of deployed soldiers are known for the exact opposite of all that......
Remington .243 Model 770
Mossberg Maverick 88 12 gauge
NEF Pardner .410 (first gun at the age of 6)
Texas Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 02:02 PM   #5
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 42112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Heat View Post
Yeah and alot of wives of deployed soldiers are known for the exact opposite of all that......
Truth.

Glad I was never married in Iraq. I had a Marine who came to me asking "Is it ok for my wife to have sex with other guys if there are no emotions? Its like masturbation...only with another person."

Get the **** outta here.
Old 09-22-2010, 02:11 PM   #6
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 38779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Heat View Post
In my early Navy days, we called them Med widows. As soon as the ship pulled out, they would come out of the woodwork hitting all the clubs. I dont think its like that anymore.

On the flip side, I have been to several of my buddies retirements and the wives are given awards at the end of the ceremony in appreciation of their sacrifices.
mongovb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:04 PM   #7
Peace maker..

Member #: 8471
The good ones far out weigh the bad ones............

There are some great men on the battlefield that have a great woman waiting for them back home...
justgotback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:14 PM   #8
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 39431
Quote:
Originally Posted by achped View Post
truth.

Glad i was never married in iraq. I had a marine who came to me asking "is it ok for my wife to have sex with other guys if there are no emotions? Its like masturbation...only with another person."

get the **** outta here.
"yeah its ok , its only with "jody" yeah right !!!!!!!!!!
TACC XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:20 PM   #9
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 41241
It was common enough that I never got married while I was in. To be honest there's only a select few wives I knew that would qualify for praise. Most of the ones I saw drained their husband's bank account on stupid things or threatened to divorce when they got back. It's pretty bad when your dispersing office automatically enrolls married Marines in the split pay option.
UofHdevildog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:23 PM   #10
XDTalk 30K Member

Member #: 12162
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongovb View Post
In my early Navy days, we called them Med widows. As soon as the ship pulled out, they would come out of the woodwork hitting all the clubs. I dont think its like that anymore.

On the flip side, I have been to several of my buddies retirements and the wives are given awards at the end of the ceremony in appreciation of their sacrifices.
I saw that in the early 90 when I was stationed in Hawaii

At my retirement my wife was given a award signed by the SAF and President Bush, but I/the person setting up my retirement had to request the letter

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
oklawall is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

Search tags for this page
army wives forums masturbation
he masturbates alot while deployed
masturbates for her deployed

masturbating for deployed husband

masturbation video for deployed husband

men deployed masturbating

military girl masturbates on video deployment

military spouse masterbating

military wife masterbating vids

military wife masturbating

military wife masturbation

military wife masturbation videos

military wives masterbating

military wives masturbating

wife masterbates for deployed husband

wives videos of deployed soldiers
Click on a term to search for related topics.