• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Motorola Droid APP...HELP!!!!!

This is a discussion on Motorola Droid APP...HELP!!!!! within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; Just got a droid and the guy at the store said there was an app that was like 40 bucks that let me sync my ...

Old 02-05-2010, 09:43 PM   #1
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 33268
Motorola Droid APP...HELP!!!!!

Just got a droid and the guy at the store said there was an app that was like 40 bucks that let me sync my droid to my outlook server at my work. (like active sync on windows mobile) i need to sync my calender, contacts, and email.

anyone know what the name of the app is or provide any help, i cant find it anywhere

thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

IWB

OWB
xdmp22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 02-05-2010, 10:02 PM   #2
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 33006
Sync your desktop software with Google and your phone

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ
alexmx22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:03 PM   #3
XDTalk 100 Member

or How to Sync your Outlook Calendar, Google Calendar and Android Phone Calendar | Android Tapp. Android App Reviews

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ
Old 02-05-2010, 10:51 PM   #4
XDTalk 5K Member

hmmm wont download to me phone.....hmmmm

IWB

OWB
Old 02-05-2010, 11:00 PM   #5
SRD
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 13092
did you find it on the app market?

-------------------------------------------------
Since my list was to long last time ill only put my favorite pistols

HKP7
CZ82
Browning Hi power
FN Hi power
Sig p232
Sig p220 Elite SS
NAA 22PUG
XD45
G19
G29
Norinco Ak47
FN PS90 SBR
SRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:35 PM   #6
XDTalk 5K Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRD View Post
did you find it on the app market?
cant find one in the app market and the guy at the store said he didnt know how to, but a customer had been successful in doing it and the app was 40 bucks, alex's links seemed like the right ones but it wont run the downloaded file on the phone so i am continuing my google search, something tells me i will be going back to a HTC touch pro

IWB

OWB
Old 02-06-2010, 12:42 AM   #7
XDTalk 5K Member

still stuck

IWB

OWB
Old 02-06-2010, 12:54 AM   #8
XDTalk 100 Member

Did you search outlook in the market? I tried and it pulled up a bunch of apps.

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ
Old 02-07-2010, 02:02 PM   #9
XDTalk 5K Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmx22 View Post
Did you search outlook in the market? I tried and it pulled up a bunch of apps.
yeah, but they all import stuff really weird

I was able to get my email and contacts, but i am going to have to edit about a 100 of the contacts manually grrrr

still need to figure out how to add a signature, even the tech guys at the store dont know how...anybody know? lol

IWB

OWB
Old 02-07-2010, 02:11 PM   #10
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 21491
I just barely got an android 2 days ago (HTC Hero on sprint), and I remember seeing that ability to sync like that somewhere. I'm still learning about the phone, but I'll poke around today and see if I can find anything. I wanna say it might be a built in feature for my phone...not sure which android phone you have.
StrykerDM is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

Search tags for this page

droid to chatterbox

springfield xd app for droid

Click on a term to search for related topics.