• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Help needed XD .40 Goes from Accurate to Inaccurate

This is a discussion on Help needed XD .40 Goes from Accurate to Inaccurate within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; Any sudden change in the point of impact relative to aim would lead me to suspect that either the front or rear sight has shifted. ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box » Help needed XD .40 Goes from Accurate to Inaccurate

Old 10-10-2009, 05:50 AM   #11
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 28550
Any sudden change in the point of impact relative to aim would lead me to suspect that either the front or rear sight has shifted. I would check to see if the sights are well centered in the slide. "Solid" to finger pressure means nothing, how solid are the sights when tapped with a hammer and punch? If you can move either sight with a light tap, they need to be removed, have locktite applied, and be re-installed perfectly on center.
scooter123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 10-10-2009, 11:41 AM   #12
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 40187
Ok thanks a bunch for all these answers. Ill try to go out today and test these therories and see what happens. And look to see about getting my sights looked at
wuzuprad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:35 PM   #13
XDTalk Member

Member #: 39695
It's the shooter, not the gun. Fix your grip, trigger pull and follow through on each shot.

just my .02
SD Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

accuracy

Search tags for this page

40 xds inaccurate

how accurite i xd 40
inaccurate
inaccurate xd
why is my xd .40 so inaccurate
why is my xd innaccurate?
xd .40 not accurate

xd 40 inaccurate

xd 40 not accurate
xd 40 not shooting aciratley
xd-40 inaccurate
xd-40 not accurate

xd40 not accurate

xds not accurate
Click on a term to search for related topics.