• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

The worst CCW class instructor.

This is a discussion on The worst CCW class instructor. within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; Originally Posted by mtcraigco ^^^ lol ^^^ Geeeee, wonder why?? LOL probly told her stories about how good he was and thought that was sufficient ...

Old 08-04-2009, 02:09 PM   #41
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 34894
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtcraigco View Post
^^^ lol ^^^

Geeeee, wonder why??

LOL probly told her stories about how good he was and thought that was sufficient on his part.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:17 PM   #42
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 29654
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC Dave View Post
I don't know how it works in your state, but if it is like NC, the NRA has zero to do with certifying Concealed Carry Instructors. That would be barking up the wrong tree.

Here it is a course taught through the Department of Justice and they are the ones who issue your credentials to teach. Find out who in your state this person needs to be reported to. It is a State issue.

The Feds have nothing to do with how CCW permits are issued in a given state. Focus your efforts where they will actually accomplish something.
True. In NC the NRA has nothing to do with certifying CC Instructors. But to become a certified CC instructor in NC you do have to be currently certified in one of a number of courses. Of those courses, unless he is a law enforcement instructor, the most likely is the NRA Basic Pistol Course, NRA Individualized Course, or the NRA Personal Protection Course.

I agree, going to the state authorities would do more than the NRA, but if he has certification through the NRA, they might be interested to hear about it anyway. I believe the NRA has an online list of instructors. Look him up and see if he's listed. Sounds like this guy shouldn't be teaching anything. Sounds like he should be a student in a few classes himself.
aeromarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:32 PM   #43
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 35373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pips View Post
Sounds like Nutnfancy was the instructor. Did he also say to only use a crossdraw vest because it's just awesome?
whats wrong with nutnfancy. i like this guy.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:32 PM   #44
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 9308
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMfromIL View Post
That's where being a Ninga comes in handy...you don't leave marks with your mad draggin skilz.
That shizz is funny right there!
This whole thread is!
Sirius1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:49 PM   #45
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 23018
My instructor was/is a cop and did ok, for the most part. I disliked the cop mentality that he had/has, that he is always right and if you say something to the contrary you are wrong...no matter what.

One of his biggest things to say was (mentioned before, kinda) if you pull your gun out you better shoot, otherwise leave it in the holster. Oh really...so what you're saying is that you're a hypocrite, because how many times have you (the instructor) pulled a gun, saw cops on the tv show COPS or seen live news with cops, guns drawn and not fire? 99.99% of the time. So what's good for the goose is not good for the gander?

That was the biggest crock that we were given, that I can recall, it just stuck because he'd say it over and over again.

And yes, I have pulled my gun out in self defense and not fired. I think it's a better situation where I go home alive and the idiot goes home alive but thinks twice next time.
seattleducati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:11 PM   #46
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 35373
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattleducati View Post
My instructor was/is a cop and did ok, for the most part. I disliked the cop mentality that he had/has, that he is always right and if you say something to the contrary you are wrong...no matter what.

One of his biggest things to say was (mentioned before, kinda) if you pull your gun out you better shoot, otherwise leave it in the holster. Oh really...so what you're saying is that you're a hypocrite, because how many times have you (the instructor) pulled a gun, saw cops on the tv show COPS or seen live news with cops, guns drawn and not fire? 99.99% of the time. So what's good for the goose is not good for the gander?

That was the biggest crock that we were given, that I can recall, it just stuck because he'd say it over and over again.

And yes, I have pulled my gun out in self defense and not fired. I think it's a better situation where I go home alive and the idiot goes home alive but thinks twice next time.
+1
Old 08-04-2009, 04:12 PM   #47
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 23438
pics of super models with guns or it didnt happen
Old 08-05-2009, 10:56 AM   #48
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 31153
Quote:
What the hell is a Ninga? Is that like a Ninja, but cooler?
That is obviously a gangsta ninja...

d( -.- )b
s0nspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:57 AM   #49
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 38760
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0nspark View Post
That is obviously a gangsta ninja...
+1
CMfromIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:16 AM   #50
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 24483
Quote:
That's where being a Ninga comes in handy...you don't leave marks with your mad draggin skilz.
LMAO !!!!! This thread is full of WIN!!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

ccw, class, crazy, instructor, rlr

Search tags for this page
alaska concealed carry class
ccw class anchorage alaska
ccw classes southwest michigan

ccw instructor

ccw instructor forum

ccw permit reno nv

ccw sarasota

concealed carry classes in parkersburg wv

concealed carry instructor forum
concealed carry parkersburg wv
cpl classes gaylord mich
cpl classes southwest mi

instructor concealed permit parkersburg w.v.

list of concealed carry classes nc
long is the ccw class wv
west virginia concealed carry instructors
Click on a term to search for related topics.