• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

The worst CCW class instructor.

This is a discussion on The worst CCW class instructor. within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; Originally Posted by CMfromIL What the hell is a Ninga? Is that like a Ninja, but cooler? Well, since G comes before J in the ...

Old 08-04-2009, 11:42 AM   #31
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 31502
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMfromIL View Post
What the hell is a Ninga? Is that like a Ninja, but cooler?
Well, since G comes before J in the alphabet, it is WAY COOLER!

Sorry, guess spell check doesn't have Ninga in it.

VFW LEGION NRA
U S ARMY
34TH AVIATION GROUP
MACV 65-66
FAA AIR TRAFFIC
(RETIRED)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Cooperhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-04-2009, 11:43 AM   #32
Official Site Vendor

Member #: 7595
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMfromIL View Post
What the hell is a Ninga? Is that like a Ninja, but cooler?
Yes but not as cool as a spelling nazi!

Prov 21:15,16
When justice is done, it brings joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers.

Whoever strays from the path of prudence comes to rest in the company of the dead.

mtcraigco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:45 AM   #33
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 38760
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtcraigco View Post
Yes but not as cool as a spelling nazi!

Trust me, I ain't no spellin' Nazi. It just caught my eye. I got mad spellin' skilz anyway!
CMfromIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:52 AM   #34
XDTalk 20K Member

Member #: 26776
I wish we had a picture to put with this guys face. I imagine him looking like this

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PKmUsVeKp1o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
Old 08-04-2009, 12:03 PM   #35
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 31126
Ninga=tacticool elite Ninja personally trained by gecko45 and licensed to drive electric carts armed with specially modified missiles.

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government ~ Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined. ~George Washington

We are a free people living under a republic of our own construction. We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled. ~Kevin D. Williamson

NRA
katokahn99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:36 PM   #36
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 37823
I had an instructor who wasn't as bad by any means but he was crazy.

1. He told us that throwing bullets at someone is simple assault. He caught his wife cheating on him, brought the gun upstairs to shoot both of them, decided not to but threw bullets at them instead. If he used this story to show an example of how we need to restrain ourselves with a weapon it would make sense. But instead he talked about how women cheating on men was bad.

2. I was told that if I ever pull my gun I should should until the person is dead and if you pull it you should kill someone. Reason for this was the shooting would be investigated and dead people don't talk. Also you have no reason to pull the gun if you don't shoot. Again if he said this as a anecdotal comment about the only reason to pull a gun is to use it, it would make sense but he went overboard.

3. If someone is breaking into our house let them come and then shoot them because South Carolina has the Castle Doctrine, and as long as they have fully entered your house you won't be investigated. Once again he has a good point, but then he said if you shoot someone coming in throug a window, and they fall back out of the window to drag them inside so investigation is quicker. I'm sure the LEO's would love our explanation on why we drug a dead guy in the house.
ZManGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:50 PM   #37
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 25243
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZManGT View Post

3. If someone is breaking into our house let them come and then shoot them because South Carolina has the Castle Doctrine, and as long as they have fully entered your house you won't be investigated. Once again he has a good point, but then he said if you shoot someone coming in throug a window, and they fall back out of the window to drag them inside so investigation is quicker. I'm sure the LEO's would love our explanation on why we drug a dead guy in the house.

"Yes officer, he broke into my house. While lying on his back. And bleeding out. No, he made those drag marks himself."
Then the LORD said to Cain, "Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must master it." [Gen. 4:6-7]
Carnivorous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:06 PM   #38
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 38760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivorous View Post

"Yes officer, he broke into my house. While lying on his back. And bleeding out. No, he made those drag marks himself."
That's where being a Ninga comes in handy...you don't leave marks with your mad draggin skilz.
CMfromIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:22 PM   #39
Official Site Vendor

Member #: 7595
^^^ lol ^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZManGT View Post
I had an instructor who wasn't as bad by any means but he was crazy.

1. He told us that throwing bullets at someone is simple assault. He caught his wife cheating on him, brought the gun upstairs to shoot both of them, decided not to but threw bullets at them instead. If he used this story to show an example of how we need to restrain ourselves with a weapon it would make sense. But instead he talked about how women cheating on men was bad.
Geeeee, wonder why??

Prov 21:15,16
When justice is done, it brings joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers.

Whoever strays from the path of prudence comes to rest in the company of the dead.

mtcraigco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:47 PM   #40
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 26471
thats the way that my instructor was too. he was trying to load the guns up and the other instructor was telling him not to the whole time. crazy...
chad4000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

ccw, class, crazy, instructor, rlr

Search tags for this page
alaska concealed carry class
ccw class anchorage alaska
ccw classes southwest michigan

ccw instructor

ccw instructor forum
ccw permit reno nv

concealed carry classes in parkersburg wv

concealed carry parkersburg wv
cpl classes gaylord mich
cpl classes southwest mi
instructor concealed permit parkersburg w.v.
list of concealed carry classes nc
Click on a term to search for related topics.