• Active Topics
  • Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

CCW Holders Kill 7 Cops and 44 Others...

This is a discussion on CCW Holders Kill 7 Cops and 44 Others... within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; Now post the stats of CCW holders that have saved their own and others lives...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box » CCW Holders Kill 7 Cops and 44 Others...

Old 07-20-2009, 07:44 PM   #21
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 35255
Now post the stats of CCW holders that have saved their own and others lives

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
ScubaSteveXdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 07-20-2009, 08:16 PM   #22
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 22165
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaSteveXdm View Post
Now post the stats of CCW holders that have saved their own and others lives
SHHHH!!! your not supposed to mention good things gun owners do!!
TeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:27 PM   #23
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 25140
"I prefer Dangerous Freedom over peaceful slavery" Thomas Jefferson.

gsx1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:08 PM   #24
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 34727
Okay I understand your data. I don't dispute it. So I go back to the original question: tell me how does the NRA counter this report? How do they respond?

I just don't see a lot of advantage in comparing the number of CCW holder commited murders with the number of murders commited by non-CCW holders in the public discourse on firearms.

So fill me in members of NRA. How is the strongest firearm lobbying group going to spin this in the public eye?
Ruger 22/45
Ruger Mini-14 Target 5.56
M1 Garand 30-06
Mossberg 930 SPX

I will not live in fear, especially of fear mongers!

Last edited by LiberalGunOwner; 07-20-2009 at 09:08 PM. Reason: grammar
LiberalGunOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:18 PM   #25
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 23926
Quote:
Originally Posted by yocan View Post
umm I would think those stories would be all over the news unless the cop needed to be shot. I've never read one. So I'm thinking dirty cops, robbing or raping someone until I see evidence otherwise.

7 cops, and they claim from news articles, I want to read 7 articles. I also want to see said police officers tox results.

This comes from someone that has watched police innapropriately frisk hot girls in traffic stops, take a cash draw out of my place of employment, and "not see" someone being robbed 30 yards from them due to not wanting a physical confrontation taht could cost them their jobs.

And from seeing them repeatedly hit pedestrians on my college campus. Each time going 2 times the speed limit for no reason with no flashers at night.

Really? It couldn't just be that 7 out of the how many permit holders actually went off the deep end? To be honest, I'm actually suprised this number isn't higher.

Oh yes, I'm sure that some good citizen was walking down the street and saw a uniformed officer violently raping a woman and shot him. Because that wouldn't have made the news at all.

I understand that most permit holders are good people....however, no group is %100 in the right all the time.
drs1321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:31 PM   #26
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 35894
Ahhh. I get it now. The OP is trolling for NRA members.
Spike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:43 PM   #27
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 14375
I'd like to get the stats on crimes perpetrated by grant sucking leftist wonks.
jpusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:04 AM   #28
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 15720
Quote:
Originally Posted by drs1321 View Post
Really? It couldn't just be that 7 out of the how many permit holders actually went off the deep end? To be honest, I'm actually suprised this number isn't higher.

Oh yes, I'm sure that some good citizen was walking down the street and saw a uniformed officer violently raping a woman and shot him. Because that wouldn't have made the news at all.

I understand that most permit holders are good people....however, no group is %100 in the right all the time.
See I made the assumption it was done with handguns where CCW was actually an important factoid, according to the SINGULAR piece of evidence it was rifles primarily so CCW is irrelevant. To be fair though your much more likely t be shot by a cop when doing nothing wrong than a CCW holder.
yocan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:08 AM   #29
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 25140
While the statistic does look damning it is not in comparison to other gun crime to those who don't have CCW's and the general population.

If I say, "CCW holders killed 7 people our of a town of 14" then that is pretty damning. They killed half the towns population. And there's no way to "spin" the fact that people were killed and it shouldn't really be. However, why don't you point to bastions of liberal areas with strict gun laws like Chicago and tell me if that is better or worse.

Crazy people will do crazy sh!t because they're "CRAZY"! Do you want to be able to defend yourself against them or do you want to be a victim?

gsx1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:14 AM   #30
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 7819
I think we all agree why this has been reported. Obviously a scare tactic... that is a very small number, everyone here knows that.
Hitech78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

ccw, nra, politics

Search tags for this page
do not feed

do not feed the troll

do not feed the troll gif

do not feed the trolls

do not feed troll
do not feed trolls

dont feed the troll

dont feed the trolls

dont feed troll
dont feed trolls
feed troll
no trolls
ohio concealed carry cop shooting
police shot ccw
troll
troll killer
Click on a term to search for related topics.