• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Sarah Palin Joke Thread

This is a discussion on Sarah Palin Joke Thread within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; Wow, lots of hate between the two schools of politics! I'm glad I dislike the majority of both parties. I think my sig explains it. ...

Closed Thread
Old 07-07-2009, 01:58 AM   #171
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 36486
Wow, lots of hate between the two schools of politics! I'm glad I dislike the majority of both parties. I think my sig explains it.

Also, wouldn't the anti-obama pictures (although funny) be hijacking the thread?

I'm all for Ron Paul

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin
Remove Ads
Old 07-07-2009, 04:56 PM   #172
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 34727
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kentuckian View Post
So how does it feel to be a walking, talking oxymoron?
Well it started out as a joke imagine that. I wanted folks to kinda pick up on the fact that I own a variety of firearms, but then I made a few comments about all the fear mongering propaghanda the NRA is inciting to enhance the sales of their primary contributors, Firearms and Ammo producers, and folks immediately assumed pretty much what you are assuming.
Ruger 22/45
Ruger Mini-14 Target 5.56
M1 Garand 30-06
Mossberg 930 SPX

I will not live in fear, especially of fear mongers!
Old 07-07-2009, 05:01 PM   #173
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 29838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaws View Post

Good ones.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:06 PM   #174
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 34727
Well folks I would like to make this my last post on this thread. I would like to say I hope the next 4 years won't be as painful for you as you portray them here. About three years and six months to go. I would like to propose this idea one more time. Democrats are not in the mood to lose elections over guns anymore. The NRA has won and won big. Enjoy the victory. I am.

We are in two wars, with numerous international difficulties on the horizon. We may not believe in the same path to overcome these difficulties and bring our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines home in victory, but we want the same thing so with that I will give you the last word.

In Friendship

LGO
Ruger 22/45
Ruger Mini-14 Target 5.56
M1 Garand 30-06
Mossberg 930 SPX

I will not live in fear, especially of fear mongers!
Old 07-07-2009, 05:27 PM   #175
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 36612
inb4lock
Old 07-07-2009, 07:29 PM   #176
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 15720
I disagree with every post I quoted. I feel its absolutely unacceptable for this forum as well as the chatterbox. Calling someone on a gun forum insnae is saying they should have their second amendment rights taken away and that is absolutely unacceptable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberalGunOwner View Post
Well all I can say to that is "Boo."

Take your meds and go to bed.
Quote:
You are insane. Look at your own words. Oh and I believe you. You think our president is doing everything he can to destroy the country.

You are insane.
Quote:
You are entitled to your opinion. I ask you to do one thing. Go to five of your co-workers, neighbors, people on the street, random people, whoever, and say to them.

"Obama doesn't know it but he is doing everything he can to destroy America."

Tell us all what happens.
Ok this one isn't unacceptable I find it absurd, becauseif explained properly I think they could understand what he's saying whether they agree with it or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madone09 View Post
AHHH this is awesome!!! lets rob this thread and turn it into Obama jokes!!!!

Disclaimer: if anyone has nude or semi-nude pics of Sarah Palin they are obligated to post them imediately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psc View Post
Highest amount of national debt we have ever seen...undefendable, the administration would argue they had no other options--as would the republicans who voted along, as well as the past administration.

Pushing a Cap & Trade Bill that will paralyze our productivity...some opine differently

Pushing Universal Health Care that will make it nearly impossible to quickly get treatment (just ask Canada)...who says it'll be like Canada's, can we do better?

Taking over control on the economy one sector at a time (auto, energy, health care, etc)...some opine differenty, personally, I don't believe the administration wanted auto

Weakening our nuclear defenses while standing idly by while Iran and North Korea develop long range missiles and continue to research nuclear technology...we have no idea of knowing what someone else would have done.

Wants redistribution of wealth...some would argue he wants to level the burden of the taxes

Everyone has an opinion...doesn't make it right...doesn't make it wrong.
This one wasn't unacceptable either.
This is the only one I want to respond to, how do you explain requiring 24 mpg for a car and 27 mpg for a truck. Its illogical and absurd. They wanted control of the auto industry through economics to establish that. IMO its a bill designed to relagate how everyone lives.

Last edited by yocan; 07-07-2009 at 07:32 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:33 PM   #177
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 15720
Just an FYI BO didn't fullfill his election promise in anymore than in name about the dog, he said a rescue dog, he got a multi thousandn dollar dog of royalty that was returned to teh breeder. So it was homeless but it was still a top tier well bred dog.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:05 PM   #178
Troll Buster

Member #: 2152
Quote:
Well folks I would like to make this my last post on this thread.
OP leaves thread = closed. Can be continued in the PV forum if desired.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

Intelligence has nothing to do with politics. Londo Mollari, B5.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

gop, humor, laugh, obama

Search tags for this page

dangers of chia seeds

joke thread
sarah palin joke
sarah palin jokes
Click on a term to search for related topics.