• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Assault Weapons Ban squelched by Obama

This is a discussion on Assault Weapons Ban squelched by Obama within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; Nothing will happen till the next Election.Obama wants to get re-elected. If he messes with our guns right now, he won't win. But, I really ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box » Assault Weapons Ban squelched by Obama

Old 04-13-2009, 08:36 PM   #41
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 14688
Nothing will happen till the next Election.Obama wants to get re-elected.
If he messes with our guns right now, he won't win.
But, I really believe it is coming in about 4 years.
Sparks007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-13-2009, 08:38 PM   #42
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 35168
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerFangsXD45 View Post
Ya, man keep thinking they are not going to do the very thing they said they were going to do, it is coming, they have pledged it will they are waiting for the right time and place to do it, then you recieve a letter in the mail to turn them in with in the next 30 days or have a warrant for your arrest, it is coming, we have the most anti gun POTUS in office now and he has hired the most anti gun AG in history...
Wow, you're out there...
txjustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:41 PM   #43
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 15221
Quote:
No man you have to understand I am agreeing with you, other than that there will be one, that is called debating, I agree that the hording and scaring the populace is driving up the prices, 100% agree, people dont need 25000 rounds of 223 ever unless you do it for a living or sell it ect ect, they dont have to have 30000 primers for 223 and 50000 brass casing to stock pile, they dont need 7 rifles and 8 shotguns 12 pistols all at once I agree with you 100%, that crap is just dumb to buy that many firearms at one time, ( Understand I did not say to have but to buy) nothing wrong with having extra firearms, but is dumb to rush out and buy everything in stock just because you think something might happen....

PFXD 45
it doesnt matter what folks need.

Some are buying for the rest of their life, or for kids and other family members.

Who needs a 6,500 sq ft home. 100 years ago most of america lived in a 1.300 sq ft home and they were all maried and had twice as many kids.

What peole NEED is subjective. I need what i want.

I have 7 rifles, but only 1 shotty, and 2 hand guns. I am not hording. Even if i had 20 of the same rifle, thats my prerogative.

My paying X dollars is proof i wanted it more than someone else. This is the basis for our economic system.

I didnt expect some statement like this from you PF, not at all. You seem like a pretty smart guy.

It is not "dumb" to buy that many guns. Hell many middle class folks in their 30s and 40s have hundreds of thousands of dollars saved up and hundreds in credit. Whats not smart, is not buying a ak cause its increased in price 40 % aka $300, which is nothing in the long term. Then living the rest of your life with out a AK,AR,FAL,HK91/G3, etc.

Bird in hand .... bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

If anything i think liberalgunguy, just doesnt like the way this makes his savior look. Its one thing if folks say something, its another of a decent percent of the country is spending thousands of dollars to beat a ban, its PROOF, not everyone is on board with the one.

Thats part of their goal. Its to mindfawk everyone with TV that he can do no wrong, and anyone who objects is wrong. If you are not part of the program, you are the problem. If you are buying guns .. YOUR UNAMERICAN!

When you cant get any further from the truth. Buying as many guns as you can afford and pay your bills, is as american as chevy and apply pie.
billbrasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:42 PM   #44
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 33980
Quote:
Originally Posted by txjustin View Post
Wow, you're out there...
Ya, go bury your head in the sand, say that I am out there without checking up on it your self, keep believing that guy.....

You dont think so debunk me..... Goggle is your friend use it..
Lunctus nos Sto tribuo nos cado!!!!
Meus Nomen est Lupus EGO sum a Valde Proeliator
MOΛΩN ΛABÉ
PowerFangsXD45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:44 PM   #45
XDTalk 5K Member

Quote:
Wow, you're out there...
instead of hurling mud, hurl some facts, some links even some opinion with some substance.

Argue that reno was more anti gun or something.

Your answer sucks.

Your "out there" if you think your shamming him and others into believing you.

*talking like a robot* all dissent must be crushed!
Old 04-13-2009, 08:46 PM   #46
XDTalk 100 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billbrasky View Post
please leave.

Both the site, and america.

You and people like you are killing it one day at a time.

Your clearly a plant.

Your here to draw-up, however limited support you can, for "the one" under the guise of lowered gun prices.

Accept obama = cheap ammo.

I would rather pay $100 per bullet, then turn a blind eye to the truth.

Your painfully juvenile kiddie psychological mantra repetition might work on your commie liberal web sites. Not here.

We are all stocked up on what you sell.

see ya

Just like a liberal to turn capitalism and supply and demand into feelings ... cause literally half you brain doesnt work. Your like a art student, poet etc who has had the rational part of his brained actually removed. All you have to lean on is hope, feelings, hugs and pixie dust.

I don't want you to leave America, I want you to learn the difference between "you're" and "your". You must work for GM seeing the way that you spell seeing how all those GM employees have such a good education. OH, I said that because I saw you were from Detroit. No need to be so rude buddy.

Last edited by txjustin; 04-13-2009 at 08:49 PM.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:47 PM   #47
XDTalk 100 Member

Quote:
Ya, go bury your head in the sand, say that I am out there without checking up on it your self, keep believing that guy.....

You dont think so debunk me..... Goggle is your friend use it..
You seem very intelligent. But, what is Goggle? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2009, 08:51 PM   #48
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 33980
Quote:
Originally Posted by billbrasky View Post
it doesnt matter what folks need.

Some are buying for the rest of their life, or for kids and other family members.

Who needs a 6,500 sq ft home. 100 years ago most of america lived in a 1.300 sq ft home and they were all maried and had twice as many kids.

What peole NEED is subjective. I need what i want.

I have 7 rifles, but only 1 shotty, and 2 hand guns. I am not hording. Even if i had 20 of the same rifle, thats my prerogative.

My paying X dollars is proof i wanted it more than someone else. This is the basis for our economic system.

I didnt expect some statement like this from you PF, not at all. You seem like a pretty smart guy.

It is not "dumb" to buy that many guns. Hell many middle class folks in their 30s and 40s have hundreds of thousands of dollars saved up and hundreds in credit. Whats not smart, is not buying a ak cause its increased in price 40 % aka $300, which is nothing in the long term. Then living the rest of your life with out a AK,AR,FAL,HK91/G3, etc.

Bird in hand .... bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

If anything i think liberalgunguy, just doesnt like the way this makes his savior look. Its one thing if folks say something, its another of a decent percent of the country is spending thousands of dollars to beat a ban, its PROOF, not everyone is on board with the one.

Thats part of their goal. Its to mindfawk everyone with TV that he can do no wrong, and anyone who objects is wrong. If you are not part of the program, you are the problem. If you are buying guns .. YOUR UNAMERICAN!

When you cant get any further from the truth. Buying as many guns as you can afford and pay your bills, is as american as chevy and apply pie.

No one said any different, I sure did not say that what they need they should not buy, I said that they dont need half the crap they are hording, for an example I have a friend that has a business that sells reloading supplies and brass casings, he has had more than one call asking him for 30000 223 brass and the primers and slugs to go with it, when asked what are they going to do with it, they come back with well I am saving it up or I have to keep a big supply...

People dont need unless the chunk brass down range 30000 rounds for protection unless they think they are going to invade a country, I was agreeing with the OPer, I dont have no problem with any one buying as many guns ammo or anything else they please as much as they please, hell your right that is as American as apple pie..

I was stating my opioion on it nothing more nothing less....

If you need 30000 rounds to hit what you should be able to in 100 you dont need that gun until you have more training....
Lunctus nos Sto tribuo nos cado!!!!
Meus Nomen est Lupus EGO sum a Valde Proeliator
MOΛΩN ΛABÉ
PowerFangsXD45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:54 PM   #49
XDTalk 5K Member

Quote:
I don't want you to leave America, I want you to learn the difference between "you're" and "your". You must work for GM seeing the way that you spell seeing how all those GM employees have such a good education. OH, I said that because I saw you were from Detroit. No need to be so rude buddy.
nope i am just a lazy typer.

I own my own business, never worked for a union, not for GM.

You must be an unemployed psychic.

they way you make such great guess's and the fact you want us to make a witch brew of hope ... so we can keep our guns.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:58 PM   #50
XDTalk 5K Member

Quote:
No one said any different, I sure did not say that what they need they should not buy, I said that they dont need half the crap they are hording, for an example I have a friend that has a business that sells reloading supplies and brass casings, he has had more than one call asking him for 30000 223 brass and the primers and slugs to go with it, when asked what are they going to do with it, they come back with well I am saving it up or I have to keep a big supply...

People dont need unless the chunk brass down range 30000 rounds for protection unless they think they are going to invade a country, I was agreeing with the OPer, I dont have no problem with any one buying as many guns ammo or anything else they please as much as they please, hell your right that is as American as apple pie..

I was stating my opioion on it nothing more nothing less....

If you need 30000 rounds to hit what you should be able to in 100 you dont need that gun until you have more training....
yeah 30,000 is a bit much, but maybe they are splitting it 3-4 way.

If you beat a ammo tax, you can make a mint. I wouldnt mortgage my home, sell my car, charge it on 30 % interest rate CC, but if i had a couple grand burning a hole in my pocket, the stock market is not predictable now, real estate prices havent bottomed out so i wouldnt go buy a home unless it was a foreclousure and a fixer upper you get for a song.

If you have money, 30,000 cassings isnt so bad.

Sadly i dont have anywhere near that amount.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

assault weapons ban, bailouts bunk and guns, obama, typical bs

Search tags for this page
mossberg 930 spx assault weapons ban
mossberg 930 spx banned assault weapons

mossberg 930 weapons ban

raising taxes banning assault weapons
txjustin

txjustin bisexual

Click on a term to search for related topics.