• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Xds safety recall turn around time

This is a discussion on Xds safety recall turn around time within the XD-S Discussion Room forums, part of the XD Talk category; Jeeze.... 90+ pages of flames going on here. I have to input my two cents on this one. Recalls happen all the time. Am I ...

Old 09-26-2013, 07:10 PM   #991
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 93529
Jeeze.... 90+ pages of flames going on here. I have to input my two cents on this one.

Recalls happen all the time. Am I just as angry as all of you are that I had to send in FOUR XDs pistols from my household to get fixed and have to wait this long? You bet. Is over a month a pretty long time to hear any substantial news about turnaround? You bet.

But COME ON! Over 90 pages of flames at Springfield and many more new threads created to just sit there and repeatedly complain and whine?

Stuff like this happens with a ton of manufacturers INCLUDING overseas manufacturers (Glocks) and American ones (most recently Smith and Wesson).

Should you be disappointed about the wait time? Sure. A lot of you guys got your XDs as a primary EDC for your first weapon and I understand your frustrations... but arguing amongst yourselves and making thousands of new posts/threads about it won't magically make the problem disappear.
Mossberg 600AT
XDs 9 & .45
RIA 1911 Officer
Shield 9mm
Arsenal SAM7SF
Mossberg 930 SPX
SR22
10/22 Takedown
PennsylvaniaPatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 09-26-2013, 07:29 PM   #992
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 81744
Quote:
Originally Posted by PennsylvaniaPatriot View Post
Jeeze.... 90+ pages of flames going on here. I have to input my two cents on this one.

Recalls happen all the time. Am I just as angry as all of you are that I had to send in FOUR XDs pistols from my household to get fixed and have to wait this long? You bet. Is over a month a pretty long time to hear any substantial news about turnaround? You bet.

But COME ON! Over 90 pages of flames at Springfield and many more new threads created to just sit there and repeatedly complain and whine?

Stuff like this happens with a ton of manufacturers INCLUDING overseas manufacturers (Glocks) and American ones (most recently Smith and Wesson).

Should you be disappointed about the wait time? Sure. A lot of you guys got your XDs as a primary EDC for your first weapon and I understand your frustrations... but arguing amongst yourselves and making thousands of new posts/threads about it won't magically make the problem disappear.
another good post huzzah!
Old 09-26-2013, 07:35 PM   #993
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 45813
Well Said PenPat!!

Sent from my Transformer TF101
Old 09-26-2013, 07:37 PM   #994
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 94887
Quote:
Originally Posted by PennsylvaniaPatriot View Post

Well, to be truthful, all 90 are not flaming toward S/A. A lot of them are flaming at the people flaming at S/A and then responses to that. Sooooo.....
mudcat57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:55 PM   #995
XDTalk 500 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudcat57 View Post
Well, to be truthful, all 90 are not flaming toward S/A. A lot of them are flaming at the people flaming at S/A and then responses to that. Sooooo.....
yea and my computer says 103 pages...
Old 09-26-2013, 08:06 PM   #996
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 45813
Quote:
Originally Posted by weeds View Post
yea and my computer says 103 pages...
Hmm... Mine only says 52 pages. I guess I need to adjust how many posts per page I get.

Sent from my Transformer TF101
Old 09-26-2013, 10:15 PM   #997
XDTalk Member

Member #: 95768
Mine says 26. What am I missing?
Onig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:16 PM   #998
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 47022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onig View Post
Mine says 26. What am I missing?
Not much that is useful!
MarkB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:38 PM   #999
XDTalk 500 Member

not that it is important as "did your xds come back yet" or "SA Sucks"

but......

control panel
edit options

Number of Posts to Show Per Page Use this option to set the number of posts to show in a thread before splitting the display into multiple pages. Number of Posts to Show Per Page:mine is set to "forum defaults"
Old 09-26-2013, 10:53 PM   #1000
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 95798
Quote:
Originally Posted by weeds View Post
not that it is important as "did your xds come back yet" or "SA Sucks"
Actually, I'm pretty much checking this thread every day when I get home just to see if anybody has received a shipping notice. Unfortunately, I "have to" read through the 100 flame posts per day to find out if anything new has happened.

Of course... I guess that I could just check the XD-S forum home, because I'm sure a new thread will start once pistols start shipping.
ZLiteStar is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XD-S Discussion Room

Search tags for this page
how long is the xds turn.around?
springfield armory xds recall turnaround time
springfield repair turnaround
springfield xds

springfield xds recall

springfield xds recall turnaround
springfield xds recall turnaround time
xd recall
xds 45 recall

xds recall

xds recall free magazine
xds recall turn around
xds recall turn around time
xds recall turnaround

xds recall turnaround time

xds recall update
Click on a term to search for related topics.