XD Talk

  • Home
  • Forum
  • Active Topics
  • Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Pearce grip extension for XDS

This is a discussion on Pearce grip extension for XDS within the XD-S Discussion Room forums, part of the XD Talk category; Originally Posted by ss13of ebay has them for $10. Still? The only ones I've seen lately on there have been $15....


Reply
Old 01-21-2013, 12:02 AM   #31
XDTalk Member
 
Member #: 85310
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss13of View Post
ebay has them for $10.
Still? The only ones I've seen lately on there have been $15.
pipe_down is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-21-2013, 12:12 PM   #32
XDTalk Newbie
 
Member #: 86181
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East TN
Posts: 28
Yea, I am still waiting to find one on Amazon so I can get my prime shipping.


Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD
__________________
My Toys:
Springfield XDS .45ACP
H&K USP Compact .357 Sig
Ruger LCP
Colt Commander 1911 .45ACP
pattont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:34 PM   #33
XDTalk 100 Member
 
Member #: 84034
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattont View Post
Yea, I am still waiting to find one on Amazon so I can get my prime shipping.


Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD
Search pg-xds,I saw them cheap on Amazon.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
firecadet613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:40 AM   #34
XDTalk Newbie
 
Member #: 86181
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East TN
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by firecadet613 View Post
Search pg-xds,I saw them cheap on Amazon.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I have done that. I literally have not seen them on Amazon. If someone has a direct link that would be cool, but I am just not seeing them on there.
__________________
My Toys:
Springfield XDS .45ACP
H&K USP Compact .357 Sig
Ruger LCP
Colt Commander 1911 .45ACP
pattont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:50 AM   #35
XDTalk Newbie
 
BLee's Avatar
 
Member #: 85205
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Houston area
Posts: 17
I looked on Amazon and never found any for sale. There are lots of PG-XD extensions for sale but we need the PG-XDS. The only place I've found online that has any other than Pearce is a guy on ebabe that wants $14.95 shipped. That's still cheaper than from Pearce who charges $6 for shipping a $10 item that might weigh a few ounces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattont View Post
I have done that. I literally have not seen them on Amazon. If someone has a direct link that would be cool, but I am just not seeing them on there.
__________________
Sig 1911 Extreme - 1911 TacPac - P220 Carry - P228 - P226 - P229 - XDs - Beretta M9 -

''Love and a .45 is all it takes to get through the night...one will kill you, one will keep you alive...love and a .45
'' - Chris Knight -
BLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:15 PM   #36
XDTalk 100 Member
 
Member #: 82888
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Traverse City, MI
Posts: 158
I find it amazing what people will complain about... $6 for shipping isn't all that much. Hell, I have bought things online (I recall buying AR detents) and paying $5 shipping. Too many are hung up on Amazon's Prime (um, hello, Pearce isn't a massive company selling millions of items a day - forgive them for charging for shipping) or not getting shipping "at cost" from somewhere. It's called "shipping & handling" for a reason. The envelope ain't free, nor is the labor to stuff them. Honestly, I ordered mine on a Wednesday, had a tracking number that night or the next morning, and had them in hand the following Monday. Pretty good service for a small company, if I do say so myself.
__________________
XDs 3.3" - .45 ACP
Bersa Thunder - .380
Smith & Wesson 22A - .22lr
JC Higgins Ranger - .22lr
Ruger 10/22 - .22lr
Tristar Cobra - 12 gauge pump
moose97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:03 PM   #37
XDTalk 100 Member
 
Member #: 83446
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by moose97 View Post
I find it amazing what people will complain about... $6 for shipping isn't all that much. Hell, I have bought things online (I recall buying AR detents) and paying $5 shipping. Too many are hung up on Amazon's Prime (um, hello, Pearce isn't a massive company selling millions of items a day - forgive them for charging for shipping) or not getting shipping "at cost" from somewhere. It's called "shipping & handling" for a reason. The envelope ain't free, nor is the labor to stuff them. Honestly, I ordered mine on a Wednesday, had a tracking number that night or the next morning, and had them in hand the following Monday. Pretty good service for a small company, if I do say so myself.
So is there something wrong with paying less for consumer products? And when did it become "complaining" for a consumer to shop around for a good deal? You would be a fool not to. I paid $11.95 shipped for mine on ebay. I would agree that Pearce is a good company making good products and I support them by buying their products.
rosco77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:12 PM   #38
XDTalk Newbie
 
BLee's Avatar
 
Member #: 85205
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Houston area
Posts: 17
I enjoy saving a few bucks and I'm not a pauper either. Saving a few bucks here and there allows me to spend more money on guns and my hot rods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosco77 View Post
So is there something wrong with paying less for consumer products? And when did it become "complaining" for a consumer to shop around for a good deal? You would be a fool not to. I paid $11.95 shipped for mine on ebay. I would agree that Pearce is a good company making good products and I support them by buying their products.
__________________
Sig 1911 Extreme - 1911 TacPac - P220 Carry - P228 - P226 - P229 - XDs - Beretta M9 -

''Love and a .45 is all it takes to get through the night...one will kill you, one will keep you alive...love and a .45
'' - Chris Knight -
BLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:52 PM   #39
XDTalk Member
 
Mokang's Avatar
 
Member #: 84606
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Near Bellevue, WA
Posts: 45
Bought three from Pearce and shipping was like $6 so worked out to about $11-12 per from them.
Mokang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #40
XDTalk Newbie
 
Member #: 86181
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East TN
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by moose97 View Post
I find it amazing what people will complain about... $6 for shipping isn't all that much. Hell, I have bought things online (I recall buying AR detents) and paying $5 shipping. Too many are hung up on Amazon's Prime (um, hello, Pearce isn't a massive company selling millions of items a day - forgive them for charging for shipping) or not getting shipping "at cost" from somewhere. It's called "shipping & handling" for a reason. The envelope ain't free, nor is the labor to stuff them. Honestly, I ordered mine on a Wednesday, had a tracking number that night or the next morning, and had them in hand the following Monday. Pretty good service for a small company, if I do say so myself.
Seriously???? Seems weird to me that the shipping is more than 50% more than the item cost. It's a tiny piece of plastic that would ship in an envelope with a stamp on it.

I'm not buying one until I find one for less than < $12. Ridiculous.


Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD
__________________
My Toys:
Springfield XDS .45ACP
H&K USP Compact .357 Sig
Ruger LCP
Colt Commander 1911 .45ACP
pattont is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XD-S Discussion Room


Search tags for this page
best extention grips for xds45
,
best grip extension for xds
,
how to put on a pinki grip on my xds
,
kahr cm .40 with pearce grip extension
,
pearce grip extension for xds
,

pearce grip extension xds

,
pearce grip extension xds review
,

pearce grip xds

,
pearce magazine extensions for xds 45 acp
,
pearce xds grip extension
,
peirce
,
springfield xds magazine base plate removal
,
springfield xds magazine extension
,
xds 9 pearce grip ext
,
xds pearce plus 1
,
xds pinky extension
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On