• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

New slide backplate=awesome!

This is a discussion on New slide backplate=awesome! within the XD-S Discussion Room forums, part of the XD Talk category; Order this slide backplate from NDZ Performance i think the name is...anyways, breeze to install took 5 seconds. The part is aluminum and the picture ...

Old 12-15-2012, 06:58 AM   #1
XDTalk Member

Member #: 83123
New slide backplate=awesome!

Order this slide backplate from NDZ Performance i think the name is...anyways, breeze to install took 5 seconds.

The part is aluminum and the picture is laser etched into the plate, looks really clean and slick, they have different designs and you can even ask them to laser etch your own img i believe.

what you guys think?
Attached Thumbnails
New slide backplate=awesome!-img_20121215_073608_804.jpg  
Sig Sauer p229-.40
Smith and Wesson M&P 9c- 9mm
Rossi 357 Mag (g/f gun)
Remington 870 12g
Bushmaster AR-15(POS)

Currently Building
AR15 10.5" barrel MIL Spec(waiting on tax stamp approval)
Smith and Wesson M&P 15 lower w/ DPMS Lower kit
Magpul outfiting
cmfarmer53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 12-15-2012, 07:31 AM   #2
XDTalk Member

Member #: 51206
Yep, I saw them last week on Ebay and went to their website ((( NDZ Performance - Custom Billet Laser engraved accessories for firearms, auto and powersports ))) and they seemed to have some images on Ebay that were not on the website. I ordered one for myself and one for my son-in-law's XDS. Got them a few days later and everything was great, I think they actually look better when you've got them in hand, not that your photo didnt do them justice. I also liked the magazine floor plates and it's a unique way to personalize your XDS.
S&W M&P 9mm
S&W M&P15T
S&W BG 380
Sig Mosquito Sport
Savage 93r17
Taurus 1911
Mossberg 500
Ocsabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 07:32 AM   #3
XDTalk Member

your so right, they do look better in hand. pictures do no justice because there so small lol. well everything on the gun is small except for the caliber! lol
Sig Sauer p229-.40
Rossi 357 Mag (g/f gun)
Remington 870 12g
Bushmaster AR-15(POS)

Currently Building
Magpul outfiting
Old 12-17-2012, 01:22 PM   #4
XDTalk Member

Member #: 81918
Went to their website and tried the contact us to ask a question about a custom logo or just plain since I didn't see a logo that really struck me. I sent it right after I read the post Saturday and they have yet to contact me back. They are in the same timezone as me, so they should have gotten back by now and been open for business since this morning. I guess they could be out of the office, but too early for Christmas. Hope I hear back soon.
RedDwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:20 PM   #5
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 80022
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDwarf View Post
Went to their website and tried the contact us to ask a question about a custom logo or just plain since I didn't see a logo that really struck me. I sent it right after I read the post Saturday and they have yet to contact me back. They are in the same timezone as me, so they should have gotten back by now and been open for business since this morning. I guess they could be out of the office, but too early for Christmas. Hope I hear back soon.
Same here buddy.
Total blingage I know, but got me thinking on how cool it would be to have something custom that would make it super easy for me to I.D. besides the SN. O.K., it is primarily a bling thing, total pimp feature. Still, has me intrigued and already throwing some designs together.

Sent them an email asking the same thing, would they consider a one off custom graphic if submitted in the proper size and b/w format? Waiting for their response.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:27 PM   #6
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 81115
Hey I can help you guys with anything if you need more info we are super busy and do not work weekends sorry about that. send me an email direct if you need help I dont want to break any forum rules hop this helps
according to forum rules i can not post my email so we can be contacted through the website
Thanks
Paul
NDZPerformance.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:16 PM   #7
XDTalk 100 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDZPerformance.com View Post
Hey I can help you guys with anything if you need more info we are super busy and do not work weekends sorry about that. send me an email direct if you need help I dont want to break any forum rules hop this helps
according to forum rules i can not post my email so we can be contacted through the website
Thanks
Paul
Thanks Paul!
BTW- Paul did respond immediately to my email and said custom graphics were possible (extra charge) but due to the demand they won't be doing any until after the holiday season. Sweet!
Old 12-17-2012, 03:31 PM   #8
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 73669
With the XDS, does it require you to remove it entirely for a simple cleaning- slide/ frame separation?
msiddens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:34 PM   #9
XDTalk 100 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msiddens View Post
With the XDS, does it require you to remove it entirely for a simple cleaning- slide/ frame separation?
Short answer, no. Take down lever is all you need for the generic slide separation and clean/lube service.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:40 PM   #10
XDTalk Member

Ndz I plan on ordering a custom plate for the glock soon...also can you do one for m&p 9c? That's for posting on this topic!

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2
Sig Sauer p229-.40
Rossi 357 Mag (g/f gun)
Remington 870 12g
Bushmaster AR-15(POS)

Currently Building
Magpul outfiting

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XD-S Discussion Room

Search tags for this page
s and w 40 cal slide end plate
slide back plate for xdm .45
springfield xd back plate
springfield xd backplate
springfield xd slide back plate
springfield xd slide plate
xdm backplate
xds 45 back plate

xds back plate

xds backplate aluminum
xds rear slide plate
xds slide plate
Click on a term to search for related topics.