• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Got my XDS today!

This is a discussion on Got my XDS today! within the XD-S Discussion Room forums, part of the XD Talk category; Hosed 300 thru mine today. Palm is a tad sore, but she kept shuckin-N-Jive'n. All primer strikes still deep. Gun is filthy. Not gonna clean ...

Old 10-21-2012, 09:35 PM   #41
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 13228
Hosed 300 thru mine today. Palm is a tad sore, but she kept shuckin-N-Jive'n. All primer strikes still deep. Gun is filthy. Not gonna clean it just yet... I'm gonna see how far she goes.
Remove Ads
Old 10-21-2012, 09:42 PM   #42
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 30557
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoyxdm View Post
Got my XDS today! Thank you joeboboutfitters.com for the discount and prompt delivery.
Thanks for the order!

Enjoy the XDs! I've been eyeballing one for myself once the supply chains catch up with demand
JoeBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:47 AM   #43
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 34605
I was at the gun show here in Tampa yesterday and there was 4 of them there, on the second day of the show no less. I passed, wish I hadn't now.

Guess I'll have to wait till the next gun show to see if they are still available and grab one then.

"I would offer moral support, but I have questionable morals."
Me, 2005
wstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:10 PM   #44
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 80670
Shot the XDs tonight and had issue.

I shot my XDs tonight and had a failure to feed issue. First magazine I racked then bullet got stuck. I know I racked it really hard. I tried racking it again to let the bullet out but no success. I have to tap the gun on the table too to release the magazine because it is stuck too. Then re-racked to take out the stuck bullet. After that I just rack the slide back and lock it then put my magazine back and use the slide release to load the bullet and it is ready to shot. Why is this happening? I cannot justify to carry this with me if racking it will give me failure to feed. Other than that it shoots well. I will call Springfield Armory tomorrow.
pinoyxdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:47 PM   #45
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 39133
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoyxdm View Post
I shot my XDs tonight and had a failure to feed issue. First magazine I racked then bullet got stuck. I know I racked it really hard. I tried racking it again to let the bullet out but no success. I have to tap the gun on the table too to release the magazine because it is stuck too. Then re-racked to take out the stuck bullet. After that I just rack the slide back and lock it then put my magazine back and use the slide release to load the bullet and it is ready to shot. Why is this happening? I cannot justify to carry this with me if racking it will give me failure to feed. Other than that it shoots well. I will call Springfield Armory tomorrow.
They'll probably tell you not to rack it by hand, especially once you tell them it feeds fine using the slide stop.

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using Tapatalk 2
kf6tac is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XD-S Discussion Room

xds

Search tags for this page
sprimgfield xds tagua holster review

springfield armory xds backstrap

springfield armory xds review

springfield armory xds reviews

springfield firearms xds

springfield xds ammo reviews

springfield xds coupon

springfield xds coupons

springfield xds october

springfield xds review

springfield xds reviews

springfieldxdsreviews

tagua

walmart springfield xds
xds delivery dates

xds review

Click on a term to search for related topics.