• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Crossbreed holsters?

This is a discussion on Crossbreed holsters? within the XD-S Discussion Room forums, part of the XD Talk category; im lookin at gettin a xds .45 and like the looks of the mini tuck. i will be leaving it stock for the time being, ...

Old 08-18-2012, 08:49 AM   #41
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 78189
im lookin at gettin a xds .45 and like the looks of the mini tuck. i will be leaving it stock for the time being, but once i get some more money i wanna put a crimson trace on it. will the mini tuck work with having a trace on the front or should i go with the super tuck/ white hat?
plowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-18-2012, 11:28 AM   #42
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 67592
They just change the Kydex shaping
Old 10-11-2012, 04:14 PM   #43
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 80457
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehatco View Post
I truly appreciate your opinion. And I certainly would not take anything away from Crossbreed Holsters. As far as I am aware they are a good company with good people making a good product. Our IS like the crossbreed in that they are both hybrid holsters, and 100% American made with 100% American materials and Texan team members. Ours is also like Tucker Gun Leather (the innovator of the hybrid-style holster) in that way as well, and Kholster, and Glaco, and Foxx, and others... We all make hybrid holsters in a little different style and slightly different ways. The main difference in ours and the others I listed is that our holsters are part of a larger holster system because the kydex scabbards are interchangeable for multiple weapons and alternative platforms like our OWB SideSlide rig. Our stuff is also customizable, and slightly less expensive than the rest. Your loyalty to their brand is admirable and I am sure they appreciate it. I hope that you have occasion to try our holsters at some point so you can do a direct comparison for yourself. I would appreciate any feedback you have if you get the opportunity. If you ever have any questions I can answer personally, feel free to send me an email any time at or give me a call at 817-381-2111. I am the owner of the company and would be more than happy to speak with you any time. Thanks again for your input. Have a great day!
I happen to be an Avid Crossbreed supporter and have been tempted to try White Hat holsters for several reasons, the biggest being the ability to interchange the kydex to fit multiple weapons, however I am a huge fan of the mini-tuck size that CB makes and don't want to sacrifice the small size. Do you think that White Hat will ever offer a smaller holster to compete with the Mini Tuck or the Micro Tuck? If so, I would love to try it.
ka0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:30 AM   #44
XDTalk Member

Member #: 79933
I placed an order for my Crossbreed minituck about two weeks ago and it came yesterday so when they say four to six weeks I think that's just to be safe if they are backed up. I love it only been wearing it two days but I couldn't be happier

Springfield XDM .45
Springfield XDs-PRP trigger
Ruger Single Six

"You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone."
Jaxson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:57 AM   #45
XDTalk Member

Member #: 7286
Jaxson...that's good to hear! I placed my CB minituck order 2 weeks ago, and my account still says "has not shipped yet". I have a couple other pieces that I was going to buy hybrid holsters for, but after an over 2 week wait, and seeing that there are so many other hybrid options....I might just try something like a White Hat for my XD9 and G26 if I don't have to wait 3 weeks to get it. Thanks for the update!
Shecki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:31 AM   #46
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 76248
took 3 weeks from order to my house. wait is not as bad as they tell everyone it will be.
zlatsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:07 AM   #47
XDTalk Member

Member #: 7286
Just looked at White Hats site. Says they're on a 3-4 week wait as well. Guess that's the running theme with these things. Need to hire some Oompa Loompas.
Shecki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:35 PM   #48
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 29469
Try www.shtfgear.com. I have four of them. They're the best of the hybrids IMHO.
Cremator75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:49 AM   #49
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 79295
Having numorous Crossbreed Holsters for other pistols I went with the Quik Clip for my XDS and carry everyday with it. As usual the CB is comfortable, secure and very functional. Looked at other brands mentioned previously and some are less expensive but decided to stay with what I have experience with.
compact45_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:07 AM   #50
XDTalk Member

Member #: 79182
Like so many things, what you get used too first and use and it works for you, will usually enjoy repeat purchases. From my experience most all of the Crossbreed holsters and others are good quality and will serve the user well. My choice is the Kholster. Just because this was purchased first. Have acquired additional firearms, thus reordered from Kholster.
v1rot8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XD-S Discussion Room

crossbreed, holster, xds

Search tags for this page
crossbreed holsters
crossbreed holsters xd-s

crossbreed mini tuck for xds

crossbreed mini tuck holster limber solo

crossbreed mini tuck xds

crossbreed mini tuck xds for sale

crossbreed style holsters utah

inbreed holster
microtuck vs max tuck
muzzle couplings - ruger 10/22 standard barrel
similar to supertuck
white hat micro tuck video
whitehat micro tuck

whitehead holster

whitehead holsters

xdtalk cleveland holsters
Click on a term to search for related topics.