• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Crossbreed holsters?

This is a discussion on Crossbreed holsters? within the XD-S Discussion Room forums, part of the XD Talk category; Anyone know if the CBST's are the same size as the White Hat Holsters? The White Hat's only seem to come in one size is ...

Old 07-29-2012, 03:27 AM   #31
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 66064
Anyone know if the CBST's are the same size as the White Hat Holsters? The White Hat's only seem to come in one size is why I'm asking. I'm interested in giving WH a try but like the size of the CBMT for my XDS.
richeyo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-08-2012, 09:20 AM   #32
Official Site Vendor

Member #: 71634
Quote:
Originally Posted by richeyo2 View Post
Anyone know if the CBST's are the same size as the White Hat Holsters? The White Hat's only seem to come in one size is why I'm asking. I'm interested in giving WH a try but like the size of the CBMT for my XDS.
Howdy Richeyo2... the CBST is pretty close to the same size as our White Hat MaxTuck. The Minituck from crossbreed is smaller. You can see that in the other pics on this thread. Here is a link to a video on our YouTube channel direct comparing the CBST to the MaxTuck. If I can help in any other way please let me know. Thanks. Tony.

Last edited by whitehatco; 08-08-2012 at 09:21 AM. Reason: duplicate link
whitehatco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:14 PM   #33
XDTalk Member

Member #: 77970
I notice alot of posts comparing other hosters to crossbreeds. This one is similar to the crossbreed this one is like the crossbreed. I think there is a reason for that, they are trying to imitate the crossbreed because it is such a good product. I have the supertuck for my LC9 and am getting one for my XDS. They are very comfortable and hold up very well. I have had the belt and the holster for over a year now. Very very happy with their service and their quality. I won't buy anything else for IWB. My suggestion to you is spend the money and get one you won't be sorry. crossbreedholsters.com
burnerman40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:07 PM   #34
Official Site Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnerman40 View Post
I notice alot of posts comparing other hosters to crossbreeds. This one is similar to the crossbreed this one is like the crossbreed. I think there is a reason for that, they are trying to imitate the crossbreed because it is such a good product. I have the supertuck for my LC9 and am getting one for my XDS. They are very comfortable and hold up very well. I have had the belt and the holster for over a year now. Very very happy with their service and their quality. I won't buy anything else for IWB. My suggestion to you is spend the money and get one you won't be sorry. crossbreedholsters.com
I truly appreciate your opinion. And I certainly would not take anything away from Crossbreed Holsters. As far as I am aware they are a good company with good people making a good product. Our IS like the crossbreed in that they are both hybrid holsters, and 100% American made with 100% American materials and Texan team members. Ours is also like Tucker Gun Leather (the innovator of the hybrid-style holster) in that way as well, and Kholster, and Glaco, and Foxx, and others... We all make hybrid holsters in a little different style and slightly different ways. The main difference in ours and the others I listed is that our holsters are part of a larger holster system because the kydex scabbards are interchangeable for multiple weapons and alternative platforms like our OWB SideSlide rig. Our stuff is also customizable, and slightly less expensive than the rest. Your loyalty to their brand is admirable and I am sure they appreciate it. I hope that you have occasion to try our holsters at some point so you can do a direct comparison for yourself. I would appreciate any feedback you have if you get the opportunity. If you ever have any questions I can answer personally, feel free to send me an email any time at Tony@WhiteHatHolsters.com or give me a call at 817-381-2111. I am the owner of the company and would be more than happy to speak with you any time. Thanks again for your input. Have a great day!
Old 08-15-2012, 11:42 PM   #35
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 27142
I was going to go White Hat but ended up going back to Crossbreed, ONLY because they offered the MiniTuck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

"SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM"
ThumperMX113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:05 AM   #36
XDTalk 5K Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehatco View Post
Howdy Richeyo2... the CBST is pretty close to the same size as our White Hat MaxTuck. The Minituck from crossbreed is smaller. You can see that in the other pics on this thread. Here is a link to a video on our YouTube channel direct comparing the CBST to the MaxTuck. If I can help in any other way please let me know. Thanks. Tony.

White Hat Holsters MaxTuck versus Crossbreed Supertuck IWB in the waistband holster - YouTube
Thanks man.
I'm saving my pennies then I'm giving you guys a try. I really like the fact that I can change the Kydex for some of my other pistols for only $20. Buying a holster for each pistol gets expensive.

Besides I need the extra $ for ammo!

One question. I know on my CBST the leather backing gets printed from my carry, will that effect comfort on your holsters if I change out & carry different guns? Probably a dumb question.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:25 AM   #37
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 27142
Quote:
One question. I know on my CBST the leather backing gets printed from my carry, will that effect comfort on your holsters if I change out & carry different guns? Probably a dumb question.
I can't see that effecting comfort at all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

"SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM"
ThumperMX113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:28 AM   #38
XDTalk 5K Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113 View Post
I can't see that effecting comfort at all.
I didn't really think it would but was not sure. Like I said in previous post, it was probably a dumb question
Old 08-16-2012, 10:35 PM   #39
Official Site Vendor

Quote:
Thanks man.
I'm saving my pennies then I'm giving you guys a try. I really like the fact that I can change the Kydex for some of my other pistols for only $20. Buying a holster for each pistol gets expensive.

Besides I need the extra $ for ammo!

That's a good question. The short answer is no. I have had the same backing now for a year with 3 different guns from 5" 1911 to full sized HK45 now the XDs and have not had any issues. Never heard from any of our customers that this is a probe,em. Of course if you ever experience any issues down the road just let us know and we will get it situated for you.
Old 08-17-2012, 02:45 AM   #40
XDTalk 5K Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehatco View Post
That's a good question. The short answer is no. I have had the same backing now for a year with 3 different guns from 5" 1911 to full sized HK45 now the XDs and have not had any issues. Never heard from any of our customers that this is a probe,em. Of course if you ever experience any issues down the road just let us know and we will get it situated for you.
Great news, thanks again for the reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XD-S Discussion Room

crossbreed, holster, xds

Search tags for this page

crossbreed holsters

crossbreed holsters micro clip solo

crossbreed mini tuck for xds

crossbreed mini tuck holster limber solo

crossbreed mini tuck xds

crossbreed mini tuck xds for sale

crossbreed style holsters utah

microtuck vs max tuck
muzzle couplings - ruger 10/22 standard barrel
similar to supertuck
white hat micro tuck video
whitehat micro tuck

whitehead holster

whitehead holsters

xds holster supertuck vs minituck
xdtalk cleveland holsters
Click on a term to search for related topics.