• Active Topics
  • Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

leather worker that can make an xds holster?

This is a discussion on leather worker that can make an xds holster? within the XD-S Discussion Room forums, part of the XD Talk category; Im looking for someone on here or just anywhere that can make a custom leather holster for my new sweet XDS! please let me know! ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XD-S Discussion Room » leather worker that can make an xds holster?

Old 06-25-2012, 07:44 PM   #1
XDTalk Member

Member #: 75385
leather worker that can make an xds holster?

Im looking for someone on here or just anywhere that can make a custom leather holster for my new sweet XDS! please let me know! thanks! it could be iwb or owb i dont care!
drnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 06-25-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
Official Site Vendor

Member #: 14657
I am still waiting for a mold as Springfield has been dragging their feet on this..They have not sent any thing to John ring from Blueguns or Duncans in Michigan..Springfield did say they would send me a dummy gun so I will let you know what happens..As far as making a holster I am pretty confident that once I have a mold that we could have something very nice within 24 hours..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

Gun-Works.com is wholly owned subsidiary of Tennessee Holster Company, LLC
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

-

-

-
(Gun Belts, Money Belts, embossed Belts)
-
Houseboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:36 PM   #3
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 75595
Very interested in this as well. I will be getting my xds on thursday.
DOESRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 09:58 PM   #4
XDTalk Member

Member #: 75385
leather worker that can make an xds holster?-img_20120703_114043.jpg

leather worker that can make an xds holster?-img_20120703_114141.jpg

N8rfastback made these for me an they are sick!!
drnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 04:28 AM   #5
Official Site Vendor

Member #: 14657
I spoke with John Ring the owner from Blueguns yesterday..He told me that he will have the XDs mold available in 2 weeks time.So if you can hang in there I will have holsters available for it at that time..Thank you Larry

Gun-Works.com is wholly owned subsidiary of Tennessee Holster Company, LLC
-

-

-

-
(Gun Belts, Money Belts, embossed Belts)
-
Houseboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:30 AM   #6
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 47117
I'd wait for a houseboat holster! Top notch work, great service, and good folks to deal with. I got one of his for my 1911and couldn't be happier. I'll probably get one for my new Sig as well
Old 07-05-2012, 05:51 PM   #7
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 75897
I sure like the DONHUME Jit Slide style and hope that they get some product ready soon. I have seen a few on ebay also similar to the photos above.
DaveShady45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:13 PM   #8
XDTalk Member

Member #: 74825
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveShady45 View Post
I sure like the DONHUME Jit Slide style and hope that they get some product ready soon. I have seen a few on ebay also similar to the photos above.
I have a Don Hume JIT holster for my Walther PPK/S and love it. I want to find that kind of style for my XD-S.
wobly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:55 PM   #9
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 65173
Lobo Gun Leather in Pueblo Colorado made me a beautiful IWB. They actually used my XDs to mold it. It is probably the best holster I have for any of my firearms.

P.S. I would post a picture but I am still too much of a noob on these boards.
Hawken.50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:25 PM   #10
XDTalk Member

Member #: 7360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houseboat View Post
I spoke with John Ring the owner from Blueguns yesterday..He told me that he will have the XDs mold available in 2 weeks time.So if you can hang in there I will have holsters available for it at that time..Thank you Larry
Are they even going to make one for the XDm .45 3.8 Compact?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XD-S Discussion Room

holster

Search tags for this page
custom holsters for xds
custom leather holster for xds
don hume jit slide xds
holsters for xds

leather xds holster

nates holsters

springfield leather holster
springfield xds custom holster
xds holster
xds holsters

xds leather holster

xds leather holsters

Click on a term to search for related topics.