• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

New XDM 45 owner, first time shooting it

This is a discussion on New XDM 45 owner, first time shooting it within the XD-M Discussion Room - XD(M) forums, part of the XD Talk category; Welcome and congratulations. I also just added the compact 3.8 .45 XDM, but haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. I have the fullsize ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XD-M Discussion Room - XD(M) » New XDM 45 owner, first time shooting it

Old 01-20-2013, 10:49 PM   #11
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 65133
Welcome and congratulations. I also just added the compact 3.8 .45 XDM, but haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. I have the fullsize XDM in .45 as well and really like that, but am crazy about my compact 3.8 XDM in 9mm. So I know the compact .45 will really rock. I wasn't looking to buy another when I went to Cabelas, but the compact .45 looked lonely in the display case - the last SA they had.
Bytexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-23-2013, 02:43 AM   #12
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 31126
Congratulations and welcome aboard!

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government ~ Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined. ~George Washington

We are a free people living under a republic of our own construction. We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled. ~Kevin D. Williamson

NRA
katokahn99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:44 AM   #13
XDTalk Member

Member #: 73178
Years ago Chrysler used to have a TV commercial that invited you to come test drive a new Chrysler, and the spokesman would open the driver's door and point to the seat, saying "Fifteen minutes HERE can change fifteen YEARS of buying habits." I think that exact same thing is true of the XD and XDM series. Comparatively, feature for feature I feel they are the best polymer handgun on the market today. And they are certainly equal in quality to any other maker.

"Arms in the hands of citizens may be used at individual discretion in private self defense." -- John Adams

"A free people ought to be armed."-- George Washington
M1903A3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XD-M Discussion Room - XD(M)

Search tags for this page

first time shooting a gun

george washington a free people ought to be armed

new version xdm .45

Click on a term to search for related topics.