• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Last XDM 5.25 9mm in Washington

This is a discussion on Last XDM 5.25 9mm in Washington within the XD-M Discussion Room - XD(M) forums, part of the XD Talk category; I just bought a XDM 5.25 9mm from Adventure Sports in Lynnwood Washington......and my wallet feels like I paid dearly for the very last one ...

Old 01-14-2013, 10:10 PM   #1
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 85670
Last XDM 5.25 9mm in Washington

I just bought a XDM 5.25 9mm from Adventure Sports in Lynnwood Washington......and my wallet feels like I paid dearly for the very last one this state will ever see!!
I had to have it and after looking high and low both at local gun shops and online I was starting to thing I would be out of luck. I called Adventure and they had one left......and although it wasn't the bi-tone I took it. They were not about to do any deals either......tried to talk them into at least paying the tax for me but nothing doing!
Well I feel raped and damn happy about it.....can't wait to get it to the range!
Just thought I would jump in with my first post and first Springfield purchase at the same time!
Great to be part of the crew.
jcooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-14-2013, 10:17 PM   #2
XDTalk Member

Member #: 84430
Congrats sir! Just purchased a 3.8 Compact (and joined the forum) myself a couple days ago, and it certainly wasn't a deal either, so I know sort of how you feel. Still, I'm very excited about the actual gun, so I'm sure it'll be worth it in the long run. And welcome to the forum!
AlaskawithaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:25 PM   #3
XDTalk Newbie

Price

Yeah.....I figured by the time I buy on the Internet, pay shipping, pay tax when it gets here, and then pay the local shop to process the transaction I wouldn't be paying much more by just getting it from a local shop. That and nobody else had one!
Congratulations to us!
Old 01-14-2013, 10:27 PM   #4
XDTalk Member

Member #: 83302
There was still a 5.25 at the Cabela's in Yakima, but I can't seem to find an XDM Compact 9 anywhere.
JumpMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:42 PM   #5
XDTalk Member

Member #: 84636
Congrats. I am surprised you were able to find one at all as I picked mine up 4.5 xdm 9mm over 2 weeks ago at a lgs in puyallup & it was packed in there with people but only a limited # of guns. I guess I could be considered a panic buyer but I wanted one with some 19 rd magazines ... Not one with a 19 rd magazine with a block in it limiting it to 10.
Fastoyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:03 PM   #6
XDTalk Newbie

XDM

Yeah.....I picked a crap time to try my hand at competative shooting! I have a Walther PPQ but have been reading how good the XDM 5.25 9mm is in sport shooting so I thought I would get one.
I was going to try 3-gun this spring but getting an AR is about impossible now so I am going to stick with pistol events until things relax a bit.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:24 PM   #7
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 83409
I too just purchased an XDm .40 except mine is the 4.5. Also like yours, mine was the last one I could find in the area. My bg check wait is about seven days, and I made the purchase Saturday night, how long is your bg check?
tomtom88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:26 AM   #8
XDTalk Newbie

Check

I have five days to wait
Old 01-15-2013, 12:57 AM   #9
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 62237
I just waited 5'days for mine, and it came today. Love it! It will go by fast. Totally worth the wait.
kibster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:05 AM   #10
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 86097
I've been looking around for an XDM9 4.5 around here. Ben to WCA Factoria, WCA Issaquah, Lowpriceguns.com in Bellevue, and Wade's (also in Bellevue). Nothing yet. Maybe Cabela's next. Do they have XDMs?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
"Because He doesn't make rain. He gives us strength when we're suffering. He gives us compassion when all that we feel is hatred. He gives us courage when we're searching around blindly like little mice in the darkness... but He does not make rain! [Thunder and lightning begin, followed by a downpour] Of course... sometimes, just like that, He'll change His mind."
Techineer is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XD-M Discussion Room - XD(M)

Search tags for this page
after 2013, value of xdm 5.25
springfield x-ray delta 9mm
springfield xdm 5.25 9mm for sale
springfield xdm 9mm 5.25 for sale
springfield xdm compact 9mm price wa state
springfield xdm washington for sale
used xdm 9mm for sale wa state
what retailers are getting xdm in stock washington state 2013

xdm 5.25

xdm 5.25 9mm

xdm 5.25 9mm for sale
xdm 5.25 9mm price

xdm 5.25 for sale

xdm 9mm 5.25 for sale
xdm 9mm 5.25 in stock for sale
xdm 9mm 5.25 price
Click on a term to search for related topics.