• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

xdm limited stock

This is a discussion on xdm limited stock within the XD-M Discussion Room - XD(M) forums, part of the XD Talk category; went to a couple LGS stores today to try to score a XDM compact either 9 or 40. Nobody had the compacts in stock and ...

Old 01-14-2013, 07:24 PM   #1
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 85544
xdm limited stock

went to a couple LGS stores today to try to score a XDM compact either 9 or 40. Nobody had the compacts in stock and didn't plan on having any and had all their XDM at 699+10% tax. They all said the same thing that stock on the XD/XDM is limited. I see online where the XDM are between 520-580 online but sold out. I sold my full size XDM and don't have a gun at the house and would like to purchase a gun to fill the gap. Is there really a shortage and will I get stuck paying 699 or in a week or two will the online supplies come back in stock. I have about every reasonably priced XDM compact to notify me when in stock.
ezekiel97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-14-2013, 07:43 PM   #2
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 80547
I don't know man...seems like every handgun is in short supply. Everyone and their mother must be buying right now. Gonna a be a whole hell of a lot of gently used firearms for sale in the near future once the craziness dissipates.

Not sure if you've come across these guys or not, but you could keep checking their site and jump on one if you see them in stock. Don't trust their option to notify you when it's in stock, becuase I've seen some stuff re-stocked and never received an email even though I had requested a notification.

http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsupersto...nd/SPRINGFIELD

Good luck...I'll keep my eyes open for you
lakemg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:47 PM   #3
XDTalk 100 Member

I check them several times a day. I would pay a little more for a in stock one because I bought my XDM for $550 and sold it for $650.
Used XD are going for $550 in the area and XDMs are going for 600+ so finding used will be tough.

The Sheriff came by on Saturday and told me the place I just moved into used to be rented by a guy who is on the run. He recently broke into an old house he lived in and they wanted to know if I have had any activity. If I can't find one soon I might just pick up a shotgun to hold me over
Old 01-15-2013, 12:06 AM   #4
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 5384
Same thing here...spoke with the LGS today and he told me at least 10 weeks till he can get one in (looking for a 9mm compact myself).

Ima just bite the bullet, put an order in and wait!
Old 01-15-2013, 12:53 AM   #5
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 70608
Crazy..
Old 01-15-2013, 01:10 AM   #6
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 48119
Here's to hoping you find the XDM you want soon. Also, having a good SD Shotgun to me sounds like a great way to go, i think it's a good move, one you won't regret. You really should have 2 SD options, if ever have to use one, the police are going to take that one as evidence, leaving you empty handed.

We defend our President with guns We defend our Congressmen with guns We defend our Governors with guns We defend banks with guns We defend our courts with guns,We defend our children with a sign that says THIS IS A GUN FREE ZONE and then call someone with a gun if there's an emergency!
stuz92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:10 AM   #7
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 48119
Sorry my screen blinked and i got a double post.

We defend our President with guns We defend our Congressmen with guns We defend our Governors with guns We defend banks with guns We defend our courts with guns,We defend our children with a sign that says THIS IS A GUN FREE ZONE and then call someone with a gun if there's an emergency!
stuz92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:27 AM   #8
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 86086
Try gun broker, but I will only buy from FFL dealers on there. Or check other gun stores websites and see if they will ship to your local gun store
HemiWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:04 AM   #9
XDTalk 100 Member

I have a guy who is selling a xdm like I had for 525 j might pick up to hold me over. I hope this case down

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Old 01-23-2013, 12:11 AM   #10
XDTalk Member

Member #: 86657
I bought an XDM .40 3.8 compact from my local place on Monday 1/21 and I think they will do internet orders. Paid $599 for mine (brand new w/ case and all the goodies) here's their site: The Outpost Armory
jaymc75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XD-M Discussion Room - XD(M)

Search tags for this page
are xdm in stock
no xdms in stock
shortage of xdm compact
springfield xdm 40 compact for sale

springfield xdm 40 for sale

springfield xdm 40 shortage

springfield xdm shortage

who has xdm in stock
who has xdm in stock now\
why are gun stores out of xdm
xdm 40 3.8 compact for sale
xdm 40 compact for sale
xdm limited gun
xdm shortag

xdm shortage

xdm talk
Click on a term to search for related topics.