• Active Topics
  • Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Anyone know where I can find a new XDM online?

This is a discussion on Anyone know where I can find a new XDM online? within the XD-M Discussion Room - XD(M) forums, part of the XD Talk category; I have been looking around everywhere online trying to locate a new XDM 9mm 4.5, and it seems they are sold out everywhere lately with ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XD-M Discussion Room - XD(M) » Anyone know where I can find a new XDM online?

Old 12-29-2012, 05:29 PM   #1
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 80751
Anyone know where I can find a new XDM online?

I have been looking around everywhere online trying to locate a new XDM 9mm 4.5, and it seems they are sold out everywhere lately with the panic buying. I hvae looked in local stores but they want $700+, no thanks I am not paying that much. I have alredy checked all of the big time online delers, and those listed under slickguns.com. Does anyone know of any reputable online dealers that are selling new XDM 9mms for less than $600?
Matt8338 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 12-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #2
XDTalk Member

Member #: 82087
Gunbroker.com has quite a few of them.

Firearms for Sale - Buy Firearms at GunBroker.com
"But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." - Isaiah 40:31
slambert088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:28 PM   #3
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 30502
Matt, have you already tried Bud's Gunshop?

The truth about OSS data and wound ballistics:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

Get the complete picture here:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
57K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:49 AM   #4
XDTalk 100 Member

I looked at gunbroker, but I'd rather find somewhere where I could just buy instead of dealing with the auction stuff. The buy it now XDMs are are kinda of high from what I have seen, but then again supply is probably kind of scarce at the moment

I looked at Buds Gunshop, sold out. Just like a lot of other places. I'd really like to get one for under $600 (since a few online places were selling them for that), and may hold out a few weeks and see if some online paces get more shipments in. If not, I may step up to the $650 range to try and land one
Old 12-31-2012, 02:17 PM   #5
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 31549
http://www.vanceoutdoors.com/flyer/flyer.pdf

Great prices and I had gotten most of my collection from there.

OH, PS.... When you call them. Ask them if they have the Law Enforcement version of the XDM that you are looking for. If you get the Law Enforcement one, they give 3 magazines instead of just 2. Yes, you are going to ask.... LE version? Never heard of it either, until I bought a XDM once and they ran out the regular XDMs and they had to give me a Law Enforcement one which the only difference is they give you 3 magazines. Same cases, but it reads "Law Enforcement".
mvanlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:34 PM   #6
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 71095
Under $600? That would certainly be a good deal. I think I paid $650 after taxes for my 4.5" XDm 9mm back in June.
axel2078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:13 PM   #7
XDTalk 100 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvanlone View Post
http://www.vanceoutdoors.com/flyer/flyer.pdf

Great prices and I had gotten most of my collection from there.

OH, PS.... When you call them. Ask them if they have the Law Enforcement version of the XDM that you are looking for. If you get the Law Enforcement one, they give 3 magazines instead of just 2. Yes, you are going to ask.... LE version? Never heard of it either, until I bought a XDM once and they ran out the regular XDMs and they had to give me a Law Enforcement one which the only difference is they give you 3 magazines.
Thanks for the link. The regular XDMs are out, but I will give them a call about the LE version
Old 12-31-2012, 03:23 PM   #8
XDTalk 100 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt8338 View Post
Thanks for the link. The regular XDMs are out, but I will give them a call about the LE version
It will be the same than.......it was just a case name. If they say all the XDMs are out than they mean that. They ran out of the regular and subbed the Law Enforcement one they had.... but if they are all out, than they are out.

Sorry, I did the best I could for you.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:37 PM   #9
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 84034
They are closed Monday right? How quick have they been getting orders out?

Thanks!
firecadet613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:50 PM   #10
XDTalk 100 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecadet613 View Post
They are closed Monday right? How quick have they been getting orders out?

Thanks!
Yes, they are. I used to live in columbus, ohio.....now in missouri. But most of all the guns that I own, I bought there. One of the best stores that I have ever seen. Even when I move from Ohio....love that store. But, it was a chance they had some. They usually carry huge numbers. So it is unreal that they are out of stock. Next place to look is Cabelas. I say this because I just bought 2 XDM 45 pistols there on Saturday. Not sure about the xdm 9mm being available. Good luck calling them. I tried to call the other day and never could get anyone from the gun department to answer.

date Opened: 4/2007

Store Address:
5555 St. Louis Mills Blvd.
Ste. #167
Hazelwood, MO 63042

GPS Coordinates:
N 38 47.189' W 090 24.876'

Phone: (314) 225-0100

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XD-M Discussion Room - XD(M)

Search tags for this page
anyone getting any springfied xdm in
dose any one know where i can purchase an xdm 9mm now
how long to order an xdm

how long will xdm 9mm be sold out

when will the xdm be available again
when will xdm's be available
when will xdms be available
who has hs xdm 9mm 3.8 compact black in stock
who is not sold out of xdm
why are all the xdm s out of stock

why are all xdms out of stock

xdm 9mm sold out

xdm law enforcement only
xdm law enforcement only? differences

xdm out of stock

xdm9389cshc in stock

Click on a term to search for related topics.