• Active Topics
  • Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Anyone know where I can find a new XDM online?

This is a discussion on Anyone know where I can find a new XDM online? within the XD-M Discussion Room - XD(M) forums, part of the XD Talk category; Originally Posted by firecadet613 They are closed Monday right? How quick have they been getting orders out? Thanks! About the orders....never bought from them afar, ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XD-M Discussion Room - XD(M) » Anyone know where I can find a new XDM online?

Old 12-31-2012, 03:52 PM   #11
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 31549
Quote:
Originally Posted by firecadet613 View Post
They are closed Monday right? How quick have they been getting orders out?

Thanks!
About the orders....never bought from them afar, but Vances I am sure will ship really fast. They are very professional.
mvanlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 12-31-2012, 03:56 PM   #12
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 84034
Thanks. I've got a XDm 3.8 Compact .40 Black on order...allocated to my local dealer. Bi-Tone is available at SportsmansOutdoorSuperstore today...wasn't when I was looking a few days ago.
firecadet613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:59 PM   #13
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 65794
GUNBROKER.COM ,, Canoebrancharms for a 100% perfect transaction!! Paid $602 for a 45 3.8 compact over a year ago. Much better auction prices now!
Bill Curlee

Last edited by FIRECONTROLMAN; 01-01-2013 at 01:40 PM.
FIRECONTROLMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:08 PM   #14
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 80751
Thanks for the suggestions everyone, but the ones you all listed are sold out and so are the larger online dealers. If I can find one, I will pay a little more if I have to. Finding one in stock is the hard part.

I see that Buds Guns has a waiting list to be put on to reserve an item, but who knows how many are currently on the reserve list at the moment. If anyone knows of anywhere that currently has a new XDM 4.5 9mm bitone in stock, shoot me a PM and let me know
Matt8338 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:21 PM   #15
ELR
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 83846
Look at Gun Dealer, there is one listed in Miami Florida Auction # 324054865
ELR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:49 PM   #16
XDTalk 100 Member

There are plenty here

Rifles, Shotguns and Handguns for Sale - Buy Handguns, Rifles, and Shotguns Online at GunBroker.com
Old 01-01-2013, 02:42 PM   #17
XDTalk 100 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELR View Post
Look at Gun Dealer, there is one listed in Miami Florida Auction # 324054865
I saw that one, but the frame looked scratched up. For being advertised as new that kind of had me skeptical. I am kind of unsure about using Gun Broker. I am sure there are great sellers, but with it being like ebay there is that uncertainty that goes along with it.

I called around today, and found a dealer that has one. Not a bitone like I was looking for, but all black for $599. I am thinking of getting it tomorrow morning. It's seems like a good price for a local dealer, what do you all think?

What are some things I can look for to be absolutely sure that I am buying new, and not something used?
Old 01-01-2013, 03:51 PM   #18
XDTalk 100 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt8338 View Post
I saw that one, but the frame looked scratched up. For being advertised as new that kind of had me skeptical. I am kind of unsure about using Gun Broker. I am sure there are great sellers, but with it being like ebay there is that uncertainty that goes along with it.

I called around today, and found a dealer that has one. Not a bitone like I was looking for, but all black for $599. I am thinking of getting it tomorrow morning. It's seems like a good price for a local dealer, what do you all think?

What are some things I can look for to be absolutely sure that I am buying new, and not something used?

I work very hard for my money and I hate being taken advantage of or ripped off. With that being said, you KNOW how I feel (most likely like you) about doing business in the blind over the Internet. Shelling out $600++ to an Internet seller scared me.

SO,,,,, I did my home work. Gunbroker.com has good solid reviews but,, you also have to investigate EACH dealer selling you your weapon. Google each dealer and also look at their feedback.

(EXAMPLE) Canoe Branch Arms is who I selected to do business with, I called them before the sale and looked at more than I could count A+ feed back. Great people!

NEXT... Find a good inexpensive FFL that you can trust in your area. BEFORE YOU SIGN ANYTHING,,,,,, examine the weapon and note ANYTHING thats wrong with it. If you dont like it,, have the FFL send it back with written specifics why you refused it! Other wise,,, its YOURS!

Mine was perfect and I was extremely happy.

I would do business with gunbroker & Canoe Branch Arms again in a heartbeat.

Bill
Old 01-01-2013, 04:23 PM   #19
XDTalk 100 Member

Bill, thanks for the info. I think I will use Gun Broker for my next option. I am going to look at the one the dealer has tomorrow first, and if all looks well I will just get it. Who knows how long I'd have to wait for a bitone anyways. I plan on shooting it, not looking at it, so I guess slide color doesn't make a bit of difference.

Will all new XDMs do they include the test round in the case? With new in box XDMs did you all see any wear on the top of the ejection port from when they were test fired? I am going to look at this to idicate if the one I plan to get is indeed new
Old 01-07-2013, 08:23 AM   #20
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 84748
Looks like all the XDm's are hard to find in stock at a decent price, bah goes for everything i guess, hopefully after the holidays the madness will slow down and have more choices and availability then. Best of Luck!
Enjoi829 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XD-M Discussion Room - XD(M)

Search tags for this page
dose any one know where i can purchase an xdm 9mm now
how long before stores start getting xdm

how long will xdm 9mm be sold out

new xdm shipments
when will the xdm be available again
when will xdm be in stock
who has hs xdm 9mm 3.8 compact black in stock
who is not sold out of xdm
why are all the xdm s out of stock

why are all xdms out of stock

xdm 9mm sold out

xdm law enforcement only
xdm law enforcement only? differences

xdm out of stock

xdm9389cshc in stock

Click on a term to search for related topics.