• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Anyone in the Seattle Area that would like to start a XDm gun club

This is a discussion on Anyone in the Seattle Area that would like to start a XDm gun club within the XD-M Discussion Room - XD(M) forums, part of the XD Talk category; Originally Posted by JayXDM Oh, and in the meantime I would suggest getting a .45, 9mm, shotgun, a rifle or three, .22 plinker, and a ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XD-M Discussion Room - XD(M) » Anyone in the Seattle Area that would like to start a XDm gun club

Old 04-23-2011, 12:35 AM   #11
XDTalk Member

Member #: 57088
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayXDM View Post
Oh, and in the meantime I would suggest getting a .45, 9mm, shotgun, a rifle or three, .22 plinker, and a car or truck that YOU like before the big day arrives!
LOL great great great advice, but to tell you the truth she will let me buy all those things. My new XDm 40 S&W 3.8 compact was my engagement gift from my fiance. I bought her a ring and she wanted to get me something and she asked me if I wanted a engagement ring and i said no because guys don't wear engagement rings so about a week later she bought me my first handgun as my engagement gift now thats a good women. lol.
pgriff42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-23-2011, 12:49 AM   #12
XDTalk Member

Member #: 57187
aww now we are talking I am in the federal way area I am apart of a local fourm where we go to SOTM (shoot on the move) events I would like to meet others with XD' and XDm's.

What upgrades have you all done to yours so far?

as for me nothing I been looking and researching triggers and also anything to make the release Less of a PITA.
just in joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 12:51 AM   #13
XDTalk Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgriff42 View Post
LOL great great great advice, but to tell you the truth she will let me buy all those things. My new XDm 40 S&W 3.8 compact was my engagement gift from my fiance. I bought her a ring and she wanted to get me something and she asked me if I wanted a engagement ring and i said no because guys don't wear engagement rings so about a week later she bought me my first handgun as my engagement gift now thats a good women. lol.

Yeah that is to Lure you in lol I remeber when my wife was like that bought me sights for my pistol way back in the day now I ask for forgiveness rather than permission lol
Old 04-23-2011, 01:13 AM   #14
XDTalk Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by just in joy View Post
Yeah that is to Lure you in lol I remeber when my wife was like that bought me sights for my pistol way back in the day now I ask for forgiveness rather than permission lol
LOL, i guess your probably right, but I hope not. She didn't need to buy me the gun to lure me in since i had already proposed...lol she already had me hook line and sinker. Well i grew up with 4 sisters, my mother and my grandmother all under one roof and my dad worked day and night shifts so I was really the only man in the house growing up, so i am pretty aware of all there little tricks...lol but advice from someone who has/is going thru it is much much appreciated. I don't pretend like i know everything because there is so much to learn about women i seem to learn something new everyday. Thats great that you are down to start a club, i think it would be pretty cool to have eveyone at the range shooting the same gun...lol. I honestly haven't done any upgrades yet cause i just got the gun less the 5 days ago. The first thing i am gonna do is buy a streamlight TLR-1 for the gun. I hear that when broken in the XDm trigger is one of the best around but at first it can be a little stiff.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:25 AM   #15
XDTalk Member

yeah mine is still stiff I have the xd40sc and my wife has a xd9 service I just bought it for her not too long ago... we are going shooting this weekend not sure where yet I usually head to Renton fish and game or bullseye in Tacoma I need to check Wades out I never been there. I got the 9 for her birthday. I wanted to get something we both could use lol...

And if you try and figre women out you will go NUTS lol trust me lmao
Old 04-23-2011, 01:36 AM   #16
XDTalk Member

Quote:
yeah mine is still stiff I have the xd40sc and my wife has a xd9 service I just bought it for her not too long ago... we are going shooting this weekend not sure where yet I usually head to Renton fish and game or bullseye in Tacoma I need to check Wades out I never been there. I got the 9 for her birthday. I wanted to get something we both could use lol...

And if you try and figre women out you will go NUTS lol trust me lmao
LMAO, aint that the truth brother. If you are gonna check out wades and you are going on a weekend go on Sunday it is ladies night and the lane rentals are half off for the women(7.50 normally 15.00) and then 10 dollars per additional persons in the lane. They also offer free gun rentals to the women but you can shoot it as well. Do not go on a saturday cause its 20 bucks for a lane and then 10 per additional persons. My Fiance and my future mother-in-law will be there on sunday for ladies night. My fiance and I went to wades on tuesday and we shot about 6 different guns all for free but you have to buy there ammo which is overprice of course.
Old 04-23-2011, 02:02 AM   #17
XDTalk Member

yeah thats how they make the extra money! I will see if the wife wants to go shoot hers this sunday She may it's her birthday weekend so no telling what she has planned lol I am just a follower this weekend.
Old 04-23-2011, 02:17 AM   #18
XDTalk Member

Quote:
yeah thats how they make the extra money! I will see if the wife wants to go shoot hers this sunday She may it's her birthday weekend so no telling what she has planned lol I am just a follower this weekend.
Thats cool, birthday weekends are great and i totally understand that one. Pretty much just strap in and shut up and go where she points...lol hope its a great weekend if you end up going you should private message me and maybe we can meet up around a certain time
Old 04-23-2011, 03:23 AM   #19
XDTalk Member

Yeah that would be cool I will know early in the morning I will I'm you once I know for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XD-M Discussion Room - XD(M)

gun, gun club, seattle, springfield, washington

Search tags for this page
bb gun club seattle
seattle gun forums
seattle gun range thats 70 m

seattle xdm

seattle xdm gun
swanny 9mm rifle
women's gun club seattle
womens gun club seattle
womens shooting club seattle
womens shooting clubs seattle

xdm gun club

xdm seattle

Click on a term to search for related topics.