• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

So you're hitting low and left..

This is a discussion on So you're hitting low and left.. within the XD-M Discussion Room - XD(M) forums, part of the XD Talk category; Varries from shooter to shooter. The simple solution is to find the hold and trigger control combination that imparts no undue influence on the weapon, ...

Old 01-04-2010, 05:38 PM   #11
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 31126
Varries from shooter to shooter. The simple solution is to find the hold and trigger control combination that imparts no undue influence on the weapon, then, dry-fire and live-fire the heck out of it until it becomes second nature.

I think that those shooters that often use different platforms are at more of a disadvantage than those who commit to practicing with a single frame. In fact, I find that when I go between my XDc Tactical 45 and my XDm 40, my shots start to drift low and left agian with the latter; however, when I work exclusively with my XDm, my shots are more consistantly POA.

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government ~ Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined. ~George Washington

We are a free people living under a republic of our own construction. We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled. ~Kevin D. Williamson

NRA
katokahn99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XD-M Discussion Room - XD(M)

grip, left, low

Search tags for this page
handgun shooting low and left
hitting left of aim with hand gun
hitting left of target pistol shooting
hitting low on a target
hitting target bottom left

hitting target low and left

hitting target low left
hitting the target to low with sporpe
left hander shooter hitting low and left
low and left
pistol shots hit left
reason pistol hits shooting low left
Click on a term to search for related topics.