• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

XD9 SC with SuperTuck - OR

This is a discussion on XD9 SC with SuperTuck - OR within the XD Firearms for Sale forums, part of the Marketplace category; I bought this used from my LGS on 12/31/2010. I've taken it to the range and have fired 4 boxes of Wolf through it. It ...

Old 04-23-2011, 11:09 AM   #1
XDTalk Member

Member #: 51920
XD9 SC with SuperTuck - OR

I bought this used from my LGS on 12/31/2010. I've taken it to the range and have fired 4 boxes of Wolf through it. It didn't misfire, jam, or misbehave in any way during the time I've had it. I bought the SuperTuck in January of 2011. I've worn it maybe 5 days total.

I'm selling because I don't like the CCW feel of the XD9 sc in waist band as much as I like my 1911 so I've been carrying the 1911 all this time (also in a ST) and this XD9 Sc has been sitting in it's box unused so it's time to let it go.

Again, this is a used firearm but it works fine. The coating is not 100% anymore as you can see from the pictures as would be expected from a lightly used handgun. The only modification I've made to it is to paint the sight dots florescent yellow.

This sale includes the XD9 SC, two mags (one long with pinkie support, one compact), lock & key, original documents, and original case. This version of the XD9 Sc, called the "Essentials Package" does not come with the paddle holster accessories.

SuperTuck has been SOLD.

SOLD

Last edited by CCW_XD; 04-29-2011 at 10:19 PM.
CCW_XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-23-2011, 11:26 AM   #2
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 33268
What you have their is called the "essentials" package.

Good Luck on the sale, free bump for you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

IWB

OWB
xdmp22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 12:55 PM   #3
XDTalk Member

Quote:
What you have their is called the "essentials" package.

Good Luck on the sale, free bump for you
Thanks! Information has been updated.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:48 AM   #4
XDTalk Member

Price Reduction. See OP.
Old 04-24-2011, 12:46 PM   #5
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 33268
Where are you located? Are you willing to ship to an FFL?

If someone doesn't scoop this up by the time my next check comes, I will be very interested.

IWB

OWB
xdmp22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 02:25 PM   #6
XDTalk Member

Quote:
Where are you located? Are you willing to ship to an FFL?

If someone doesn't scoop this up by the time my next check comes, I will be very interested.
I'm in Oregon. I'm not sure why I wouldn't ship to a FFL. This is my first sale of this kind. Someone educate me?
Old 04-24-2011, 03:14 PM   #7
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 35632
Quote:
I'm in Oregon. I'm not sure why I wouldn't ship to a FFL. This is my first sale of this kind. Someone educate me?
The difficult thing with selling a handgun across state lines is that most FFLs (in the receiving state) want it to be shipped from an FFL, not from a private person. Although the later is legal, most receiving FFLs want the firearm to come from a FFL source. With that said it usually cost $25 or so each side, you $25 plus shipping on your side, and the receiver has to pay his FFL $25. Those prices may vary from $15 - $40 depending on the FFLs.

So to keep this easy, and cost down, lots of ppl like to do FTF (face to face) transactions. Hope that helps
Old 04-25-2011, 11:07 AM   #8
XDTalk Member

SuperTuck has been SOLD. XD9Sc is still available.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:41 AM   #9
XDTalk Member

I've educated myself a bit more about long-distance transfers of handguns.

I WILL pay the FFL fee on my end if you pay shipping and the FFL fee at your end. Price currently remains at $350.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:20 PM   #10
XDTalk Member

SOLD!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Marketplace » XD Firearms for Sale

subcompact, xd9, xd9sc

Search tags for this page

supertuck xd9

used crossbreed xd9

xd9 in supertuck

Click on a term to search for related topics.