• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Bianchi AccuMold model 7500 - NC

This is a discussion on Bianchi AccuMold model 7500 - NC within the XD Accessories for Sale forums, part of the Marketplace category; I am going to list this here for a couple days before I list it on ebay. I am also posting this same add in ...

Old 02-26-2012, 08:36 PM   #1
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 65117
Smile Bianchi AccuMold model 7500 - NC

I am going to list this here for a couple days before I list it on ebay. I am also posting this same add in the non-XD accessories since it fits a bunch of different handguns

I am getting rid of one of my holsters. It is a Bianchi AccuMold adjustable paddle holster for the XD9/40. It is adjustable for both cant and ride hight. It can be set for either strong-side or weak-side carry. All adjustments are made via 2 hex head screws on the back.

I am asking $30 to your door.

Here is what Bianchi says about it as well as a list of handguns that it will fit and some pics with my XD40sc in it and empty:

Model 7500

AccuMold® Thumbsnap Paddle Holster

Offering a wide range of adjustability for cant and draw height, this design allows you to position the holster where it’s most comfortable and accessible. It keeps the holster and firearm close to the body and the non-slip diamond-cut neoprene lining provides exceptional stability without sacrificing comfort.

Features:

-Easy on/off convenience
-Exclusive, injection molded non-slip paddle
-Paddle design offers virtually limitless range of cant, permitting both strongside and cross draw carry
-Adjustable for various carry heights on the waist/hip
-AccuMold® trilaminate construction: ballistic weave fabric exterior, high-density, closed-cell foam center Coptex™ inner lining provides a smooth draw
-Diamond cut mesh lined hip plate eliminates slippage
-Closed muzzle

It is a Size 13 which Bianchi lists as not only for the XD9 & XD40, but also for all the other handguns listed below.

GLOCK 17, 20, 21, 22
Ruger P89, P90, P91, KP97D
S&W SW9F, SW40F, SW40V
Sig Sauer P220, P220R, P226, P226R, P245, SP2009, SP2340
Springfield XD-9, XD-40

The Pics:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Nunquam Non Paratus - Never Unprepared
rmccracken is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Marketplace » XD Accessories for Sale

glock, ruger, s&w, sig

Search tags for this page
accumold 7500 adjust cant

bianchi 7500 accumold for sig p226

bianchi 7500 holster

bianchi 7500 review

bianchi accumold 7500 paddle holster adjustments

bianchi accumold 7500 review

bianchi accumold 7500 reviews

bianchi accumold for springfield xd

bianchi accumold holster for xd 40 sub compact

bianchi accumold holster review

bianchi model 59 springfield xd

bianchi model 7500 adjustment
how to adjust bianchi 7500

how to adjust bianchi accumold 7500

p220r sig sauer mold

xd adjustable paddle holster reviews

Click on a term to search for related topics.