• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

holster help

This is a discussion on holster help within the XD-45ACP Discussion Room forums, part of the XD Talk category; hello various experts, I recently purchased a XD 45 service model to replace my cheap CCW. I'm comfortable with the XD, and in fact I ...

Old 08-28-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 78657
holster help

hello various experts,
I recently purchased a XD 45 service model to replace my cheap CCW. I'm comfortable with the XD, and in fact I bought this one to make up for selling my first one (worst mistake of my life, should of got rid of wife #1 instead of the guns...) but this is all just background info, to my question:

I want a shoulder holster for this guy, but i also want to train on hip draw from a duty style holster, and a drop holster too...but budget wise, I really don't want to buy three separate holsters. is there any kind of holster system that converts to all three? also, I have a light for it, i'd like to keep on it if possible...

thanks for the info folks, I really do appreciate it.
Kyle_P_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 09-01-2012, 01:05 PM   #2
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 18005
Blackhawk serpa has a drop leg kit. Dunno about a shoulder harness though
DevJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:41 PM   #3
XDTalk Member

Member #: 77246
Blackhawk is your best bet.

They have the shoulder holster, drop let platform, molle, belt loop and paddle attachments.

I just got mine in yesterday and it fits perfect. If you get the concealment holster it comes with the belt loop and paddle option.

They also have a quick disconnect system that allows you to quickly change to different platforms, but not sure as to how much bulk it adds onto it.

The only thing I hate about Blackhawk is they only make a light bearing holster option for their pistol light.

To get a good idea of what all they have check their website out before looking for a reseller because they have several models.
chevcamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:46 PM   #4
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 78082
Blackhawk serpa.

NRA member.
Poneill.45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XD-45ACP Discussion Room

ccw gun belts, holster

Search tags for this page

holster

shoulder holster with molle loops

Click on a term to search for related topics.