• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

***What to buy now that Obama got re-elected?***

This is a discussion on ***What to buy now that Obama got re-elected?*** within the SHTF/Survival&Disaster Preparedness forums, part of the Use and Training category; Now that Obama has gotten re-elected it is time to start thinking about my next gun purchase. Personally, I think hes not only going to ...

Old 11-08-2012, 04:11 AM   #1
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 80727
Exclamation ***What to buy now that Obama got re-elected?***

Now that Obama has gotten re-elected it is time to start thinking about my next gun purchase. Personally, I think hes not only going to go after Assault Rifles, but also handguns. I'm telling you this guy is bad news and the last thing he wants is people who oppose him to have firearms.

Therefore, what should (we) be looking to purchase within the next 8-12 months before anything seriously happens?

I was thinking of going for either my XDs, XDM, M&P Shield, or even a 870 tactical and decking the sh** out of it. I'm not trying to buy an AR15 because, one, the price of ammo is going to skyrocket with the next four years, and two, they are not very practical for someone like me. Therefore, I plan on splurging this weekend on a firearm and would like to not only see what you guys think I should buy, but also WHAT YOU GUYS plan on buying now that we, the 2nd amendment lovers, are going to be threatened by Obama and his views on firearms.
sinc86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 11-08-2012, 04:14 AM   #2
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 27123
Tinfoil.

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding it's way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge".--Isaac Asimov
Cuda66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:21 AM   #3
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 16502
Ammo and mags. Plenty of them!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

US Army 2005 - 2014
Kimber Series I Compact Aluminum - My Carry
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

NRA Life Member
SAF Defenders Club Life Membership
AZCDL Life Membership

IN HELPDESK WE TRUST #2

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!"

Capt. John Parker, Lexington militia
ArmyGuy45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:06 AM   #4
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 77660
I fail to see how it is going to be much different than the last four years. The house is still red the senate is still blue. It's not like he's going to declare martial law on gun owners or get the UN to come marching in and tell the house and senate to f off. With that being said I'm not buying anything different than I was planning on buying before the election. Although cuda has a good point with the tinfoil.
Newsotaboy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:24 AM   #5
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 71138
A membership to the NRA. They are our second amendment's best defense from those wanting to strip it from us or regulate it to death.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown
The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.
My Toys:
Springfield XD9 Service Model
Springfield XD45 Compact
Springfield XDs 45ACP (EDC)
Sig Sauer P226 MK25
Colt Match Competition HBAR II
MSAR STG-556
A few more that arent listed....
Devin.Morris.007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:10 AM   #6
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 78156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuda66 View Post
Tinfoil.
+1 ... It's pretty ridiculous how many of these threads have been popping up ...

9/11/01 - Never Forget
MikeyLikesCarbonFiber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:12 AM   #7
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 73007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin.Morris.007 View Post
A membership to the NRA. They are our second amendment's best defense from those wanting to strip it from us or regulate it to death.

I think I will!!!
Berreta U22 Neos
S&W M&P-15 (SOLD)
Ruger 10-22 Target
JimmyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:17 AM   #8
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 22304
Truthfully its not Obama you need to worry about, Its the possible 2 Supreme Court justices he may get to appoint that you need to worry about. But if you feel you must do something, and its not unreasonable to feel such, the NRA is a good place to start. Other than that, if you want something tangible I'd think about mags and ammo, buy it cheap and stack it deep...as they say, because lets be honest, what good are guns if you cant feed em.
zWarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:20 AM   #9
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 34520
There was a promise from Pelosi to introduce a much stronger AWB than last time around after Obama got re-elected. It will never fly, but having it floating around will jack up prices and kill democrats in the mid-term elections if it isn't promptly shut down.

I expect cheap mags prices to go up and stay up. that's why I purchased a 10 pack the morning after. The price of the 10 pack has already gone up some. It was probably foolish on my part. I was hoping the prices would really go up before I told my wife, but they should be here tomorrow.
Groo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:37 AM   #10
XDTalk Member

Member #: 79578
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinc86 View Post
Now that Obama has gotten re-elected it is time to start thinking about my next gun purchase. Personally, I think hes not only going to go after Assault Rifles, but also handguns. I'm telling you this guy is bad news and the last thing he wants is people who oppose him to have firearms.

Therefore, what should (we) be looking to purchase within the next 8-12 months before anything seriously happens?

I was thinking of going for either my XDs, XDM, M&P Shield, or even a 870 tactical and decking the sh** out of it. I'm not trying to buy an AR15 because, one, the price of ammo is going to skyrocket with the next four years, and two, they are not very practical for someone like me. Therefore, I plan on splurging this weekend on a firearm and would like to not only see what you guys think I should buy, but also WHAT YOU GUYS plan on buying now that we, the 2nd amendment lovers, are going to be threatened by Obama and his views on firearms.
I recently purchased some extra magazines for my XD9sc, and will soon be purchasing a S&W BG380 as a back up. I also want an XDs, M&P Shield, or PF9. An AR15 might be down the road a ways, but not any time soon. Oh, and tons of ammo.

KCCO

XD9SC
Ruger LCP
Crow27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Use and Training » SHTF/Survival&Disaster Preparedness

obama, shtf

Search tags for this page

do i need to buy guns now that obama is re-elected

gun prices go up

gun prices going up 2012

gun prices going up obama
how much would gun prices go up because of obama

obama shtf

online gun clubs buy guns now
should i convert my saiga as obama is reelected?

shtf obama

shtf predictions after obamas reelection
springfield mil-spec holster alligator

what firearms to buy now

what guns should i be buying right now

what guns should i buy now

what happens now that obama is reelected

what to buy now before shtf
Click on a term to search for related topics.