• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

****XDTalk.com August Photo Contest****

This is a discussion on ****XDTalk.com August Photo Contest**** within the SA-XD/XD(M) Talk Announcements forums, part of the Information category; ****XDTalk.com August Photo Contest**** For our XDTalk.com photo contest we would like to see a photo entry of any family events that were special to ...

Old 08-02-2012, 10:07 AM   #1
Administrator

Member #: 43796

For our XDTalk.com photo contest we would like to see a photo entry of any family events that were special to you this summer. With summer coming to an end, we would like to know how our members spent time with their families. Photo must be one that you have taken and only one entry allowed per member. It would also be nice if you detailed your special photo. The winner will receive a $50 credit to use at one of our vendors along with an XDTalk.com T-Shirt. Thank you all in advance for your participation.

Rules:
1. One entry per member
2. Photo must be one that you have taken
3. All entries must be posted by the end of August
4. Winner will be picked based off of photo creativity and story about photo.
nmduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-02-2012, 10:21 AM   #2
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 46422
Certainly not the world's greatest photo, but kind of cool, nonetheless, and very special to me. My son and I took a 2-day, 1-night canoe trip down the Calamus River in central Nebraska for his birthday. Great father/son time. He turned 12 a couple days after this trip. Before too long, he'll be leaving home and these trips will be harder to coordinate.(Not sure if the photo qualifies since it was taken by my mother-in-law, but my son and I are the subjects.)
Mudinyeri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:23 AM   #3
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 16502
Me and the Wife at one of the many castles here in Germany. See how short they were back then!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

US Army 2005 - 2014
Kimber Series I Compact Aluminum - My Carry
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

NRA Life Member
SAF Defenders Club Life Membership
AZCDL Life Membership

IN HELPDESK WE TRUST #2

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!"

Capt. John Parker, Lexington militia
ArmyGuy45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:43 AM   #4
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 77049

Me and the kiddo.... All the family I need to have a great summer!!
Old 08-02-2012, 08:23 PM   #5
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 54228
This is my new wife, daughter, and I at our wedding on July 4, 2012 in the Outer Banks of NC. This was a great day indeed. Perfect weather and all around good time to have the 30 members of our family to be there with us (Wish I have a picture of all of us since my groomsmen drew two hearts in the sand. One where we stood and one around all the seats as a symbol of families coming together and love and all that good stuff). Happiest and best 4th of July I've had in a long time.
"Gun control means being able to hit your target. If I have a 'hot button' issue, this is definitely it. Don't even think about taking my guns. My rights are not negotiable, and I am totally unwilling to compromise when it comes to the Second Amendment."
-Michael Badnarik
Johick05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:08 PM   #6
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 77049
^^ Awesome pic man! Love the OBs! Im only a few hours away.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:54 PM   #7
XDTalk Member

Member #: 77124
First light in San Diego, getting ready to leave for deployment. It took us five minutes to get my son looking somewhere other than at the ships behind us. He kept on saying "bo-bo" (boat). I don't think the quality of the photo matters in while in comparison to the moment.

-Chalm
Chalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:23 PM   #8
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 63622
Here's a wedding photo of the family from the big plunge, March 24, 2012. Happened to be my dad's birthday too.

Facebook

Remy 870 Tacti-cool

FrogLube

Ammo

Thomas83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:25 PM   #9
XDTalk Member

Member #: 68467
Here is a picture of the crew from our trip to the Smoky Mountains.
curtiscr79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 01:50 PM   #10
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 55822

This is me and my daughter. Long story short, first time I have seen her since she was 3 weeks old due to deployment and marital issues. When she first saw me she started reaching out for me immediately, and seemed to recognize me the whole time. Called me "da-duh". She will be 9 months old tomorrow.

Free men have nothing to fear.

DONT TREAD ON ME!
TBS1911 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Information » SA-XD/XD(M) Talk Announcements

Search tags for this page

mail vertigo-sa com ar

mail vertigo-sa.com.ar
md graduation robe

photo

photo contest
springfield 5.25
springfield xdm 5.25

vertigo@vertigo-sa.com.ar

what is vertigo xd
Click on a term to search for related topics.