• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

****XDTalk.com August Photo Contest****

This is a discussion on ****XDTalk.com August Photo Contest**** within the SA-XD/XD(M) Talk Announcements forums, part of the Information category; Came home from Afghanistan and took a vacation where I climbed a mountain in Peru with my girlfriend who found she suffers from vertigo towards ...

Old 08-04-2012, 04:37 PM   #11
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 72933
Came home from Afghanistan and took a vacation where I climbed a mountain in Peru with my girlfriend who found she suffers from vertigo towards the top. Everything that could possibly go wrong did thankfully we made it down alive. We laugh about it now but it really wasn't funny. I don't want to win don't pick me just thought it was a cool idea.

1911 custom built was at some point Springfield
Henry 22LR Lever Action (favorite)
TCS_XDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-04-2012, 08:28 PM   #12
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 71126
This is my 3 girls and my new son Isaiah, who I ended up catching on the way out.

Long story short, my wife wanted to wait until her water broke before me calling the midwife. Well, she felt like pushing and that's when I said, I better call the midwife...

with the midwife called and on her way, as I was getting my nitrils on, the baby's head was popping out. I pryed my wifes legs open and was telling her the baby is coming out. With sack still over the baby's head, I assisted.

Calmly I pulled the sack over the baby's head and what an awesome surprise... IT'S A BOY!!!

Midwife ran 2 stop signs to make it in time, but was still 1 minute late. All because my wife wanted to have the baby at the house natural like the girls, but this time not in the hospital.

Tha's my story and it was an awesome privilege and blessing to be a part of it.

kd5zmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:16 PM   #13
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 35552
Here is a picture of my beautiful 18 month old daughter.

Roughly 2 years ago I found out I was going to be a dad. On that Day I decided to make a commitment to my family that I would be around for them for many years to come. Since that day I have lost roughly 100lbs I went from 365+lbs with 50% bodyfat to 260lbs and 20% bodyfat. Since the birth of my daughter I have changed my life style for the better and I'm looking forward to being there for my family for a very long time.
neginfluence04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:24 PM   #14
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 64900
Here's a picture of me and my son fishing. He took to it real well on his first outing. Picked up casting real quick and can really throw a line!

Last edited by Nebraska12; 08-14-2012 at 07:20 PM.
Nebraska12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:39 PM   #15
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 76626
Cell phone picture of the sunset right after a summers rain here in central Florida

bonjorno2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 03:40 PM   #16
Administrator

Member #: 43796
Thought we would see a lot more photos than this? Last week left!
nmduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 06:02 PM   #17
XDTalk 20K Member

Member #: 26776
nmduke, I think the reason for the low turnout this time is that a lot of people choose not to show their face publicly on the internet. I personally just don't have a photo to submit. I am going to submit one, but I will be blurring out the faces because I like anonymity.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:05 PM   #18
XDTalk 20K Member

Member #: 26776
This picture is of my brother and I at his medical school graduation. It was a very proud moment as he is now the second M.D. in the family. In 4 years when I become a PharmD I look forward to having a picture like this again, but with him in the suit and me in the graduation gown.
(If you need the unblurred picture for proof, I can send it to one of the mods. I just don't like to post my face publicly.)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Information » SA-XD/XD(M) Talk Announcements

Search tags for this page

mail vertigo-sa com ar

mail vertigo-sa.com.ar
md graduation robe

photo

photo contest
springfield 5.25
springfield xdm 5.25

vertigo@vertigo-sa.com.ar

what is vertigo xd
Click on a term to search for related topics.