• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

SR9c at 25yrds from 10 rnd mag w finger extension

This is a discussion on SR9c at 25yrds from 10 rnd mag w finger extension within the SA-XD/XD(M) Range Reports forums, part of the Information category; I shot this 10 round grouping from what at the time was my SR9c that I picked up from a Private Seller. It was the ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Information » SA-XD/XD(M) Range Reports » SR9c at 25yrds from 10 rnd mag w finger extension

Old 01-07-2013, 06:27 PM   #1
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 85410
SR9c at 25yrds from 10 rnd mag w finger extension

I shot this 10 round grouping from what at the time was my SR9c that I picked up from a Private Seller. It was the first of the evening in what ended up being a total of 200 rnds shot. In short, throughout a series of crazy Trades and Sales I ended up having it for only three days, then going through another pistol(CZ40B) in less than 24hrs, and I now own a XD40 which was my end goal and am very excited to take it to the range as soon as time allows.

I have also looked at the Storm Lake 9mm conversion Barrel and for $139.99 feel like it would be a great investment. Please let me know what you think and I look forward to enjoying being a Member of this Forum for some time.
Attached Thumbnails
SR9c at 25yrds from 10 rnd mag w finger extension-sr9ctarget25yrds_zpse8edb37b.jpg  
Insomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Information » SA-XD/XD(M) Range Reports

compact, sr9c, target

Search tags for this page
2013 sr9c finger extension

modify finger extension on ruger sr9c

sr 9c mag extension

sr9c

sr9c 10 mag
tae f?r fingerextension
www.rnd ingering.com
xdtalk sr9c
Click on a term to search for related topics.