• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

New High Resolution Pistol Correction Chart w/ XDTalk logo

This is a discussion on New High Resolution Pistol Correction Chart w/ XDTalk logo within the SA-XD/XD(M) Range Reports forums, part of the Information category; I'm sorry to be the first to notice this, and to be noticing it over a month later. But has anyone else noticed that the ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Information » SA-XD/XD(M) Range Reports » New High Resolution Pistol Correction Chart w/ XDTalk logo

Old 04-30-2009, 12:56 AM   #31
JRH
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 12192
I'm sorry to be the first to notice this, and to be noticing it over a month later. But has anyone else noticed that the word Anticipating is spelled wrong under Pushing? In all versions.

Sorry. I like these and they're very useful to have. I just kept noticing that as it is just above my problem areas of possibly Too Little Trigger Finger and/or Tightening Fingers.

Baby Carolynne Jo born May 15th 2012
JRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 07-18-2009, 11:05 AM   #32
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 38398
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRH View Post
I'm sorry to be the first to notice this, and to be noticing it over a month later. But has anyone else noticed that the word Anticipating is spelled wrong under Pushing? In all versions.
Are you a english/grammar teacher or sumtin? I get in trouble for doing this to my wife and in-laws all the time.

Great tool thanks for posting it.
rpowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:15 AM   #33
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 38398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete R View Post
Thank all of you for the effort on these and making them available to us.

I will ask, I am sure I missed it somewhere... but how far are these designed for..
7yrs, 15, 25?

Ditto, what range do we use each target for?
rpowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:31 AM   #34
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 39329
Hey these are awesome thanks so much!!
Old 09-01-2009, 01:55 PM   #35
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 29346
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRH View Post

Sorry. I like these and they're very useful to have. I just kept noticing that as it is just above my problem areas of possibly Too Little Trigger Finger and/or Tightening Fingers.
Thanks for noticing! I've corrected all versions and dropped the resolution down to 150px/inch in order to improve download time (prints look almost the same).

Also I must give credit to RKBA Challenge to Win Back Our Culture by exposing everyone to firearms for the concept from which I designed these higher resolution versions.

Hope everyone is still enjoying these charts.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:13 PM   #36
XDTalk 25K Member

Member #: 1698
Cool thanks for that.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

Krackels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 03:57 PM   #37
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 6127
ive seen and used these before they can work really good, thanks i printed one off will take it to job and do a few there inks cheaper there hahahahaha
XD compact 4in, 45 acp black,
XD bi tone service 9
COUPLE SHOTGUNS
COWBOY GUNS

BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF TOO
shaner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:28 PM   #38
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 37057
Very cool!!!

Thanks! I will use the charts i printed as a template. using a sharpie or crayon, i will trace the outlines on news paper or junk mail and use the template to see where im shooting.
Its much cheaper that way!
I use scrap paper- news paper, paper clips and rubber bands backed by a small piece of cardboard . some times i just make a couple 1 or 2 inch dots with a marker or crayon, that gives me multiple targets out of one third of a piece of old news paper! or i just shoot my first hole and aim for that every shot after... this chart is going to make my frugal- home maid targets, more fun than the bin laden face i shoot at the range for $2.50 a piece!

cb159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:13 PM   #39
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 29346
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb159 View Post
Thanks! I will use the charts i printed as a template. using a sharpie or crayon, i will trace the outlines on news paper or junk mail and use the template to see where im shooting.
Its much cheaper that way!
I use scrap paper- news paper, paper clips and rubber bands backed by a small piece of cardboard . some times i just make a couple 1 or 2 inch dots with a marker or crayon, that gives me multiple targets out of one third of a piece of old news paper! or i just shoot my first hole and aim for that every shot after... this chart is going to make my frugal- home maid targets, more fun than the bin laden face i shoot at the range for $2.50 a piece!
Glad they're still being used, though I can't think of a better target than Bin Laden's face. Maybe sometime I'll optimize 'em and reduce the file size...
Old 01-03-2010, 10:32 PM   #40
XDTalk Member

Member #: 41705
I used one of those correction charts today at the range and it seemed to help me. My problem is that I'm left handed and RIGHT eye dominant.
izzyb858 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Information » SA-XD/XD(M) Range Reports

.pdf, correction, logo, pistol, target

Search tags for this page

correction chart pistol

correction chart pistol download
correction chart pistol left hand
left handed pistol correction chart

pistol correction chart

pistol correction chart left hand
pistol correction chart right hand
pistol correction chart right left
pistol correction charts
right hand correction chart
xd talk pistol correction chart
xdtalk pistol correction chart
Click on a term to search for related topics.