• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

PRODUCT REVIEW: DeSantis Kel-Tec Pocket Holster

This is a discussion on PRODUCT REVIEW: DeSantis Kel-Tec Pocket Holster within the SA-XD/XD(M) Accessories forums, part of the XD Talk category; I bought a De Santis "The Nemesis" pocket holster for my Kel-Tec P32 today. I was not happy with how the gun would slide into ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » SA-XD/XD(M) Accessories » PRODUCT REVIEW: DeSantis Kel-Tec Pocket Holster

Old 09-28-2006, 12:20 PM   #1
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 4212
PRODUCT REVIEW: DeSantis Kel-Tec Pocket Holster

I bought a De Santis "The Nemesis" pocket holster for my Kel-Tec P32 today. I was not happy with how the gun would slide into a position in my pocket that made it hard to draw, so I went to the local police supply store to see what I could find to fix that situation.

This holster is pretty compact and keeps the gun oriented barrel down for an easy draw. The holster is alos ambidextrous for left or right pocket carry. The shape of the holster as well as the textured ruberized exterior keep the holster firmly in the pocket and the gun pulls easily from it. Another important factor is that the trigger is covered now while I carry it in my pocket.

I payed 16.21 after tax with my LEO discount, but they normally sell at this shop to the public for $16.99 before tax. Not a bad price for the safety factor that this thing lends to carry such a pistol in ones pocket. Plus, like i stated above, it keeps the pistol in a barrel down orientation aiding in a faster draw.

Here is a quick pic taken with my cell phone:

And here is a link to the product on De Santis's website:
http://www.desantisholster.com/n38.html

Great product in my opinion!

"Honey, how 'bout I lock you up on charges of aggrevated dumb slut with no future?"
-Det. Ray Carling "Life on Mars"

"Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding."

Last edited by 03RangerXLT; 09-28-2006 at 12:28 PM.
03RangerXLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 09-28-2006, 02:36 PM   #2
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 8319
I have that same holster and I call it my 2nd wallet =)

It's a great little holster! I modified mine like everyone else's by getting a pocket knife and cutting the thread in the holster to put an extra magazine in it. Then sewed it up to reinforce the opening. Once the mag is in place the mag serves as the part that keeps the holster in place while you draw the gun.
The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable.
-Sun Tzu
Boma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:07 PM   #3
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 8041
thanks for the review! I have been considering getting this holster for my p32 as well. Nice to know it'd be worth the money. I will be getting one before concealed carry goes into effect in nebraska come january.
jednp is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » SA-XD/XD(M) Accessories

Search tags for this page
cell phone holster kel tec
de santis nemesis p32 pocket holster review
de santis p32 holster
desantis holster review

desantis n38

desantis n38 nemesis kel tec p32

desantis n38 review

desantis nemesis kel tec p32 pic

desantis pocket holsters reviews

kel tec p32 nemesis holster review
kel tec p32 pocket holster with mag
kel tec p32 wallet holster
p32 desantis nemesis review
review desantis n38
reviews of desantis n38
Click on a term to search for related topics.