• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

yep... a bayonet

This is a discussion on yep... a bayonet within the SA-XD/XD(M) Accessories forums, part of the XD Talk category; lol is that the one from Kabar?...

Old 07-19-2012, 12:13 AM   #11
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 76339
lol is that the one from Kabar?
Old 07-19-2012, 06:32 AM   #12
XDTalk Member

Member #: 75191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedric View Post
lol is that the one from Kabar?
yeah

I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I aim with my eye.
I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I shoot with my mind.
I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
I kill with my heart.
IlBLisSlI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:59 AM   #13
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 70962
really cool, i would like one
JCALDWELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:59 AM   #14
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 42990
No offense, but it is pointless yet nasty looking BS like this that pushes the masses and politicians to want to ban guns.

I can see that picture being held up by some California lib in washington stating "See! Why do we need stuff like this?"

All you need is a 30rd magazine pooping out the bottom of the compact and you'll complete the package for the "most useless firearm setup yet skunk poking anti-gun ammo" pistol of 2013...

I swear...sometimes we are our own worst enemies...

edit:

Here, found one for you...

Seriously...
Old 01-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #15
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 84966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokehouse View Post
No offense, but it is pointless yet nasty looking BS like this that pushes the masses and politicians to want to ban guns.

I can see that picture being held up by some California lib in washington stating "See! Why do we need stuff like this?"

All you need is a 30rd magazine pooping out the bottom of the compact and you'll complete the package for the "most useless firearm setup yet skunk poking anti-gun ammo" pistol of 2013...

The politicians want to ban guns regardless. It won't stop with anything they pass or don't pass. The media will just parrot the politician talking points without question or pause.

The masses will get worked up after a high profile shooting, but then quickly forget about it. The majority of the gun control conversation right now is in the gun community, with very little of it in the general populace. Nobody but gun owners are watching events unfold now - the masses have already moved on to the next tidbit they want to obsess over.

It doesn't matter what we do with our guns, so long as they're used safely.
MidwestDefenseInstitute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:49 AM   #16
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 42990
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestDefenseInstitute View Post
The politicians want to ban guns regardless. It won't stop with anything they pass or don't pass. The media will just parrot the politician talking points without question or pause.

The masses will get worked up after a high profile shooting, but then quickly forget about it. The majority of the gun control conversation right now is in the gun community, with very little of it in the general populace. Nobody but gun owners are watching events unfold now - the masses have already moved on to the next tidbit they want to obsess over.

It doesn't matter what we do with our guns, so long as they're used safely.
Oh I understand...I'm beyond pro-2A and religious about firearms safety.

What I'm saying is there is no need to poke an already pissed off skunk. Will the anti's always be anti? Sure. Its the fence dwellers we need to worry about, the ignorant masses.

I look at tit this way, when it comes to firearms there's only 3 camps:

-Anti
-Pro
-not sure.

Anti, pro...I don't worry about them because they've made up their minds. Its the mass "not sure" category I worry about. The flitty masses that crap like a glock-bayonet will push into the "anti" category. Is it ignorance? Sure. Is is stupid? Yup. Is it happening? YES. To quote myself yet again "there's no reason to poke the skunk unnecessarily."...

We can sit back and say "It shouldn't matter what we own" all we want...but the simple fact is, it does matter. Unfortunately, it matters to those who vote. I'll give it to you, you're 100% correct, it shouldn't matter but while a man is smart, people are stupid and stupid people buy into the "killing machines" the anti's love ranting about...

*EDIT*
I'm sorry guys...this issue has been eating at me for some time. I didn't mean to crap on the OP in the slightest...I didn't mean to make a political statement out of this, Lord knows you guys are all pro 2A just like me...we need to band together, not pick at each other...
Old 01-04-2013, 11:16 AM   #17
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 68324
Quote:

edit:

Here, found one for you...

Seriously...
According to POTUS we have fewer bayonets (and horses) so there isn't anything to be worried about.

SA Loaded 1911
SA XD 9MM 4"
FNH FNS-9
SA XDS .45
Ruger LCP
Walther P22
High Standard .22 9-shot
Del-Ton 316 Echo
Winchester 1300 12 ga.
bub72ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:29 AM   #18
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 82940
Genius!
Odomxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:17 PM   #19
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 84966
Quote:
I'm sorry guys...this issue has been eating at me for some time. I didn't mean to crap on the OP in the slightest...I didn't mean to make a political statement out of this, Lord knows you guys are all pro 2A just like me...we need to band together, not pick at each other...
No worries. I agree entirely: we need to band together as a community, especially in the coming weeks/months. Maybe even the next 4 years. At least as long as the threat against us all is serious.

We may have differing opinions of the impact they have, but you are absolutely right that the people are collectively stupid.
MidwestDefenseInstitute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:32 PM   #20
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 12586
Here is a bayonet with a gun in it

‎"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!" - Sam Houston
"quo vadis"
AwPhuch is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » SA-XD/XD(M) Accessories

bayonet, bayonets, funny, silly, xdm

Search tags for this page
bayonet for a 9mm
bayonet for xdm
bayonet for xdm 9mm
bayonet xds
fix bayonet m1
holster for xdm with bayonet
now fistl 9mm poto
xd bayonets

xdm 3.8 bayonet

xdm 45 compact bayonet
xdm 9mm banet
xdm 9mm compact bayonet
xdm banet
xdm fix bayonet
yep a bayonet xd
yep commercial yes you are haha
Click on a term to search for related topics.