• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

.22 LR Conversion kit

This is a discussion on .22 LR Conversion kit within the SA-XD/XD(M) Accessories forums, part of the XD Talk category; Has anyone heard anything recently about the 22 conversion kit for the XDs? I havent been able to find anything and its been over a ...

Old 11-07-2011, 03:46 PM   #1
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 4550
.22 LR Conversion kit

Has anyone heard anything recently about the 22 conversion kit for the XDs? I havent been able to find anything and its been over a yr since they were announced. Thanks for any info.
Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 40 SW
DSA AR15
Remington 870 Wingmaster 20 Gauge
Ruger 10/22 rifle
Marlin 30-30 rifle
mwatson69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 11-07-2011, 03:48 PM   #2
XDTalk Member

Member #: 63937
Never even heard of that, but it would be kinda cool
Mjasinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:20 PM   #3
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 54620
They need to just some out with an xd/m in 22cal.

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~Henry David Thoreau

Soil that is dirty grows the countless things. A river that is too pure contains no fish. Thus as a mature person you properly include and retain a measure of grime.
YoopermikeXDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:20 PM   #4
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 41454
It's becoming the Bigfoot of the gun world. Everyone has heard of it... A few people claim to have seen it... Nobody has proof they actually exist.

Firearms: None. All were lost in an unfortunate boating accident on Tempe Townlake.

XDTalk Member Distribution Map

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

Instructions on adding yourself are in post #497

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
texan_eagle_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:38 PM   #5
XDTalk Member

Member #: 63937
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoopermikeXDM View Post
They need to just some out with an xd/m in 22cal.
That would be awesome! It would also be cool if they kept it full size...wonder how many rounds you could fit in one
Mjasinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:10 AM   #6
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 6152
For as long as I have been coming in here people have asked this question. There was some talk a few years back of someone making an aftermarket kit but it never materialized. I guess the tooling costs were too much. The problem is which gun would you make it for? Since Springfield has several different frame sizes, and new models keep coming out, it's a moving target as far as making an upper and magazine for the "most popular" and thus the most numerous version to be your market for a 22 conversion. I don't think it will happen unless Springfield does it themselves, and I wouldn't hold my breath on that since they seem to be selling all the guns they can make as it is.

Strangely, a lot of folks who do not believe in evolutionary Darwinism seem to believe in social Darwinism... go figure!

Let's add this: Congress shall make no law which limits the type, caliber, capacity, or rate of fire of any arms the People have or want to have.
JustSomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:51 AM   #7
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 57877
I was just looking around for this the other day, got back from the gun shop and saw Sig’s versions and liked it. It looks like xdguys.com is working on one, but have no idea how long or when it will be available or how long that message was up for.
chb119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:37 PM   #8
XDTalk 15K Member

Member #: 50458
There ain't no such animal yet. I got tired of waiting over a year and ended up buying a Ruger MKIII

My name is Jim, but most people call me ......... Jim.
jimdanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:32 AM   #9
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 59447
I know many people are asking for a single stack, 10mm, and others next. But, my choice is a 22 conversion. It is the obvious choice. It is a win for the shooters and a win for the company. This would be much more affordable to shoot your XDm as much as possible with real hand gun training. It would be free marketing for the company with many more shooters at the range displaying their XDms for longer periods of time. This is my clear request, which I believe to be warranted. What do you think?
COBRACOMMANDER82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:23 AM   #10
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 41454
Quote:
Originally Posted by COBRACOMMANDER82 View Post
I know many people are asking for a single stack, 10mm, and others next. But, my choice is a 22 conversion. It is the obvious choice. It is a win for the shooters and a win for the company. This would be much more affordable to shoot your XDm as much as possible with real hand gun training. It would be free marketing for the company with many more shooters at the range displaying their XDms for longer periods of time. This is my clear request, which I believe to be warranted. What do you think?
What we want and what we get are usually not the same.

Firearms: None. All were lost in an unfortunate boating accident on Tempe Townlake.

XDTalk Member Distribution Map

Instructions on adding yourself are in post #497

texan_eagle_scout is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » SA-XD/XD(M) Accessories

Search tags for this page
22 conversion kit for springfield xd
22 lr conversion kit for springfield xdm
22lr conversion for springfield xd
springfeld xdm 40 22 conversion
springfield xd .22
springfield xd .22 conversion
springfield xd 22 conversion
springfield xd 22 conversion kit

springfield xd 22lr conversion kit

springfield xdm 22 conversion kit
xd 22 conversion
xdm 22lr conversion
Click on a term to search for related topics.