• Active Topics
  • Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Stay away from PistolAccents.com for Assessories..

This is a discussion on Stay away from PistolAccents.com for Assessories.. within the SA-XD/XD(M) Accessories forums, part of the XD Talk category; Hey Guys, Back in March I decided to do business with PistolAccents.com after reading some posts on this form. Had a horror story of an ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » SA-XD/XD(M) Accessories » Stay away from PistolAccents.com for Assessories..

Closed Thread
Old 05-12-2011, 04:58 PM   #1
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 58262
Stay away from PistolAccents.com for Assessories..

Hey Guys,

Back in March I decided to do business with PistolAccents.com after reading some posts on this form.

Had a horror story of an experience with them. Placed an order back in March on a Lone Wolf Barrel and KCI magazine that were both shown as "In Stock and Ready to Ship". After a week with no package or even shipping notice I e-mailed them. I then recieved the barrel 2 weeks later which was shipped straight from the manufacturer, thus it was not "in stock and ready to ship". At this point I tried to call the company to cancel the rest of the order but never recieved a call back. Finally, in early May I received my "in Stock and Ready to Ship" KCI magazine.....2 months later....horrible business practices...stay away from these guys and their "free priority mail shipping" promotions.
Remove Ads
Old 05-13-2011, 12:15 AM   #2
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 28273
Nice first post.

Don't make me turn the CAPS lock on...
Old 05-13-2011, 01:00 AM   #3
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 47883
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost--scout
Nice first post.
+1.
Old 05-13-2011, 01:22 AM   #4
XDTalk Member

Member #: 56818
Same thing happened to me with my PRP trigger kit
Old 05-13-2011, 06:10 AM   #5
XDTalk 15K Member

Member #: 50458
Thanks for the heads up and welcome from Louisiana.

My name is Jim, but most people call me ......... Jim.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Old 05-14-2011, 09:38 AM   #6
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 37944
Sorry you feel that way.. I would like to address your post. First welcome !
Now: We try to keep an accurate inventory but at times its hard. We can only go by what the mfg shows. Lone Wolf Barrels move in and out so fast its hard to keep them in stock, especially the black oxide barrels. Now we dont show "IN STOCK" we show "available for shipping".. What may of happened is when you placed your order the system didnt default to "2-3 Week Delivery" or "Ships after "XXXXX" because the inventory was off and yes it does happen. So we then put your order into "On Hold waiting for MFG delivery" an email goes out to notify you.. If you didnt get the email sorry about that. Now we did a "drop ship" because we were notified that the barrels were coming down the pipeline to fill our backorders. Because of the lenghth of time to get from the mfg to us then you would take longer we decided to have the barrel drop shipped. Now as far as your magazine. We usually carry the KCI's in stock and they do sell quickly. We opted not to send the magazine until the barrel was ready to ship. But because of the time in between we ran out of the mags and they went on backorder. Was it a screw up ? possibly on our end. But we dont make the product so its kinda hard to stay on top of the mfg's. As of today the Glock 21 black oxide barrels are still on back order. We do have customers waiting and do respond to their emails. We are given a specific date like they will ship after e.g "05/01" But at times it takes another 2 weeks.. As for your statement we offer "Free Priority Shipping" we never stated that.. We do offer promo codes for forums for free shipping , But we never ever stated it was "Priority" mail.. But 99% of our orders do go out that way. As far as a "horror" story I dont think so, its a case of Gun Products are in big demand, Mfg's dont send out red alerts of product not in stock.. This happens alot when you are buying and selling specialty items. I can check stock now for something and a hour later its on backorder. I purchase items from other places for my personal use and yes I have to wait at times.. Again sorry if you feel neglected you can contact me at sales@pistolaccents.com to discuss this further.. We also try not to do multiple shipments when you use free shipping codes. Priority to Arizona does get expensive..And yes the KCI magazine that you ordered did go on backorder when I direct shipped the barrel to you .. As of today conversion barrels are also a hi demand item and constantly showing in stock and delayed shipping..

Last edited by pistolaccents.com; 05-14-2011 at 10:51 AM. Reason: update
Old 05-14-2011, 01:06 PM   #7
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 28273
I hate when people register on forums for the sole purpose of trashing another forum or business. Effing stupid.

Don't make me turn the CAPS lock on...
Old 05-14-2011, 01:33 PM   #8
XDTalk 15K Member

Member #: 54775
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolaccents.com View Post
Sorry you feel that way.. I would like to address your post. First welcome !
Now: We try to keep an accurate inventory but at times its hard. We can only go by what the mfg shows. Lone Wolf Barrels move in and out so fast its hard to keep them in stock, especially the black oxide barrels. Now we dont show "IN STOCK" we show "available for shipping".. What may of happened is when you placed your order the system didnt default to "2-3 Week Delivery" or "Ships after "XXXXX" because the inventory was off and yes it does happen. So we then put your order into "On Hold waiting for MFG delivery" an email goes out to notify you.. If you didnt get the email sorry about that. Now we did a "drop ship" because we were notified that the barrels were coming down the pipeline to fill our backorders. Because of the lenghth of time to get from the mfg to us then you would take longer we decided to have the barrel drop shipped. Now as far as your magazine. We usually carry the KCI's in stock and they do sell quickly. We opted not to send the magazine until the barrel was ready to ship. But because of the time in between we ran out of the mags and they went on backorder. Was it a screw up ? possibly on our end. But we dont make the product so its kinda hard to stay on top of the mfg's. As of today the Glock 21 black oxide barrels are still on back order. We do have customers waiting and do respond to their emails. We are given a specific date like they will ship after e.g "05/01" But at times it takes another 2 weeks.. As for your statement we offer "Free Priority Shipping" we never stated that.. We do offer promo codes for forums for free shipping , But we never ever stated it was "Priority" mail.. But 99% of our orders do go out that way. As far as a "horror" story I dont think so, its a case of Gun Products are in big demand, Mfg's dont send out red alerts of product not in stock.. This happens alot when you are buying and selling specialty items. I can check stock now for something and a hour later its on backorder. I purchase items from other places for my personal use and yes I have to wait at times.. Again sorry if you feel neglected you can contact me at sales@pistolaccents.com to discuss this further.. We also try not to do multiple shipments when you use free shipping codes. Priority to Arizona does get expensive..And yes the KCI magazine that you ordered did go on backorder when I direct shipped the barrel to you .. As of today conversion barrels are also a hi demand item and constantly showing in stock and delayed shipping..

I think most people that read this thread will more than likely see its not much of a problem. yeah it sucks to wait but he got his stuff and it sounds like good stuff.

I don't see how people get all bent out of shape over waiting for a delay. he acts like you robbed him or something.
Old 05-14-2011, 02:01 PM   #9
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 52474
TBH i would have been unhappy if something that said in stock ready to ship really wasn't.
To me it dosnt matter i rarely order stuff online and before i do i always call to make sure its in stock.
Old 05-14-2011, 02:15 PM   #10
XDTalk Member

Member #: 52980
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost--scout View Post
Nice first post.
Are you being sarcastic here because just 4 posts down you say how you hate guys like this that register just to trash?

Anyway, we now have both sides of the story and it does seem like the OP did go a little overboard but there was no communication coming from the seller telling the buyer why it was taking so long. Now is a week too long to wait for something you ordered? No, but 2 months is excessive unless you know the item is backordered.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » SA-XD/XD(M) Accessories

Search tags for this page

pistol accents

pistol accents coupon

pistol accents coupon code

pistol accents coupons

pistol accents promotion code
pistol accents review

pistol accents reviews

pistol accents.com

pistolaccents

pistolaccents coupon
pistolaccents coupon code
pistolaccents.com
pistolaccents.com coupon
pistolaccents.com coupon code
pistolaccents.com review
Click on a term to search for related topics.