• Active Topics
  • Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Any info on laserspeed laser? Looks good.

This is a discussion on Any info on laserspeed laser? Looks good. within the SA-XD/XD(M) Accessories forums, part of the XD Talk category; Any info on the Laserspeed 220 lumen laser/light combo? They look to be exactly the same as the Tlr-2. I'm wondering if they are coming ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » SA-XD/XD(M) Accessories » Any info on laserspeed laser? Looks good.

Old 01-08-2011, 12:15 AM   #1
XDTalk Member

Member #: 51002
Any info on laserspeed laser? Looks good.

Any info on the Laserspeed 220 lumen laser/light combo? They look to be exactly the same as the Tlr-2. I'm wondering if they are coming from the same factory. They are hard to find allot of info on the net but there are a few videos on Youtube and some reviews that show them to be rated very well. The light looks like its extremely bright. They make this in both red and green laser.

Here is the Laserspeed 220

Amazon.com: LaserSpeed SPX-SP Red Laser Sight with 220 Lumen Strobe Tactical Light: Sports & Outdoors Amazon.com: LaserSpeed SPX-SP Red Laser Sight with 220 Lumen Strobe Tactical Light: Sports & Outdoors

Here is the Tlr-2 Streamlight Flashlight TLR-2 Flashlights Rail Mounted Tactical Light Laser Sight SALE 69120

The laserspeed is about half the cost as the tlr2. But the reviews and video of the product look good. I have seen reviews saying they fit on the XD's very well. They have a 1 year warranty. The tlr2 has a limited lifetime warranty.

Here is a video of it in action.
torquen is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 02-04-2011, 02:05 AM   #2
CGP
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 52344
I've been looking at this also. From what I can gather, the laserspeed brand is only sold through Longhorn Tactical. I was sort of perplexed that no one else was selling that brand. I did some digging and found that this specific model is a generic China made sight (just Google "XL-2LL").

It appears to be a generic Chinese sight that sells them in bulk and custom brands these things depending on who ordered them. I've seen pretty much the same exact sight under at least 3 different brand names. They do, however, have that "XL-2LL" part number.

Interesting to say the least.

Here's one brand:
Cobra Airsoft

And another:
XL-2LL Flashlight and Green Laser (cheaper)
CGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:11 AM   #3
CGP
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 52344
And this one:
V-Tech XL-2LL QD LED FlashLight & Green Laser Sight [VT-FL-XL2LLG-AG] - US$99.00 : Airsoft Global!, Gun
CGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:09 AM   #4
XDTalk Member

Member #: 48127
It may work great, but I would worry about the stress on an Airsoft product on an XD that would put a lot more stress on it each time you pulled the trigger. It says it will fit on a standard pistol, but it does not say that it was made for them.

Many red-dot sights work well on an airsoft gun but are not made to use on an AR-15.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:41 AM   #5
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 50499
Check this laser/light out!

^ Hard call to make.

On one hand you have the proven durability/reliability of the Streamlight - on the other, the Laserspeed costs only half as much...but has virtually no long-term usage data.
TSiWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:43 AM   #6
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 50814
Plus these others ( non laserspeed) only have 110 lumens and not the 220 (if that is even true)
Old 02-04-2011, 10:51 AM   #7
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 41424
The laser speed is chinese replica of the tlr-2. Streamlight products are made in America, with a lifetime warranty. Laser speed is produced in china with a 1 year warranty. You get what you pay for, there is a reason the laserspeed is half the cost of the streamlight. And they are by no means made in the same factory. The Chinese replicas will work great for a little while but after they get stressed and used a bit they will begin to fail.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:35 AM   #8
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 50499
^ Out of curiosity, xmattedgex, what's your round-count/time-used with the Laserspeed unit?
TSiWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:09 PM   #9
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 50814
good question WRX..... he speaks as if he's testing this light out and has vast knowledge of Chinese production.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:56 PM   #10
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 51511
looks intresting
target4fun is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » SA-XD/XD(M) Accessories

Search tags for this page
laser speed green
laser speed spx

laserspeed

laserspeed green laser

laserspeed green laser light combo
laserspeed green laser review
laserspeed green laser sight
laserspeed laser sight
laserspeed lsxlmxg
laserspeed lsxlmxg-c
laserspeed review
laserspeed sc-gl-mil 220 lumens led light green laser
laserspeed tactical
laserspeed tactical reviews
laserspeed xl-mxg
lsxlmxg
Click on a term to search for related topics.