• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Laser Sights

This is a discussion on Laser Sights within the SA-XD/XD(M) Accessories forums, part of the XD Talk category; Crimson trace is coming out with a Laserguard for the XDM line around January, model will be LG 448. This will not be a grip, ...

Old 12-22-2010, 08:58 PM   #11
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 50771
Crimson trace is coming out with a Laserguard for the XDM line around January, model will be LG 448. This will not be a grip, but a guard that hugs around the factory trigger guard simular to how they offer them for other makes

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...ld-xd-and-xdm/
"Lord make me fast and accurate, let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let NOT my last thought be if I only had my gun.....and lord.....if today is truly the day that you call me home.....let me die in a empty pile of brass"
Sublimeon24s is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 12-22-2010, 09:03 PM   #12
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 48044
Lasermax laser light for 3.8 XDM40

I spoke with Lasermax several weeks ago and learned that they were not going to release the internal laser for the 3.8 until they saw more interest from 3.8 owners. That tells me that if enough of us ask, they may get busy.
packdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 09:14 PM   #13
XDTalk Member

Member #: 47184
Question Do I really need a Laser sight?????

I wear bi-focal glasses. It is therefore difficult to focus on the sights and the target at the same time, I have to drop my head a little to spot the target. This is why I think a laser will help inprove my shooting. The problem is I do not want to spend over $100 on one. Is this a do able project???? Any input would be appreciated.
Old 12-24-2010, 08:22 PM   #14
XDTalk Member

Member #: 50581
Quote:
Originally Posted by goyena70 View Post
I wear bi-focal glasses. It is therefore difficult to focus on the sights and the target at the same time, I have to drop my head a little to spot the target. This is why I think a laser will help inprove my shooting. The problem is I do not want to spend over $100 on one. Is this a do able project???? Any input would be appreciated.
See post earlier in this thread, but ArmaLaser offer a railmounted laser for $135.00 (SR-2) they actually use an XD(m) sc in the picture on their web site. One thing that I did not take into consideration is that you will need a holster (probably custom) to accommodate the gun with the laser. I am looking at options right now and have posted to another thread on here.
NRA Member
DanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 03:04 AM   #15
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 51450
Is anyone familiar with Viridian Green Laser sights? Here's a link to a model made specifically for the XD and XDM: Viridian SXD Gun Laser Sights | Viridian Green Laser Gun Sights | Glock P22 Ruger Sig Springfield XD
twowinns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:09 PM   #16
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 46944
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanB View Post
Never thought about the holster issue. Gonna mount one in the car in a few weeks. Looking for a solution to that as well. So much to think about ......
If you are going to mount in your car take a look at this....Gum Creek Customs - Vehicle Handgun Holster Mount, Steering Wheel Handgun Mount Looks like a pretty good solution for keeping you pistol handy.
I Have Sworn Upon The Altar of God Eternal Hostility Against Every Form of Tyranny Over The Mind of Man - Jefferson
TxSwampRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:53 PM   #17
XDTalk Member

Member #: 47184
I went ahead and got the NC star green laser. If it works Great! If not I can return it. I got it for $60. First impression was positive!!! Going shooting Saturday.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » SA-XD/XD(M) Accessories

laser, laser sights, sights, xdm 3.8

Search tags for this page

are laser sights worth it

green laser sight ruger sr40
guide rod laser sight for ruger sr40c
guide rod laser sr40
laser sight
laser sight for ruger sr40
laser sight worth it
laser sights
laser sights worth it
ruger sr40 laser grip
ruger sr40 laser sight

ruger sr40 laser sights

ruger sr40c guide rod laser
ruger sr40c laser sight
sa xdm 45acp 3,8
Click on a term to search for related topics.