• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

MEC-GAR MAGs

This is a discussion on MEC-GAR MAGs within the SA-XD/XD(M) Accessories forums, part of the XD Talk category; I just bought 2 13RD .40s&w mags for the SC I have from PISTOLGEAR (that site is THE xd toystore and I love it I ...

Old 02-25-2010, 09:22 PM   #1
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 43821
MEC-GAR MAGs

I just bought 2 13RD .40s&w mags for the SC I have from PISTOLGEAR (that site is THE xd toystore and I love it I have a whole wish list for the ol' tax return money) . IMHO MEC-GAR makes the best after market mags one can get and im not quite sure how they fit one more round in but I don't care . Besides the extra round cap I like the finish Im not a fan of the polished mags that the XD ships with and I can't find any SA matte black mags. Has any one run these mags in a XD40 SC with out the xtender sleeve? I imagine they will be just fine. They shipped today I should have them before range day this weekend I will update with a report.
Marlin 30-06 XL7
Remington 870 Express Super Mag
NRA Member
VCDL Member
CHP Holder (VA)

"Silence is the loudest sound on earth"
ubergeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 02-25-2010, 09:30 PM   #2
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 40901
MecGar is a company owned by Beretta. They make magazines for not just the 92FS but also for the Sig Sauer Pistols. I use MecGar in my 92FS and P226 and they have been flawless.
Old 02-28-2010, 03:05 PM   #3
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 18656
I purchased 4 of the 9mm mags from the same place and received my 4 mags but 2 of them were marked for 9mm and 2 were marked 40cal. I have only used the 9mm mags so far with not a single hiccup but have yet to use the 40cal marked mags, but if I read right those mags are the same and will work flawlessly as well.

I don't shoot as much as most ppl anymore, and i've never had my XD hiccup at all either.

Al
alhersch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:49 PM   #4
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 42760
The Mec Gar mags are so much better made than the factory SA mags. Also not a fan of the SS finish IMO
ericneth63 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » SA-XD/XD(M) Accessories

mags, mec-gar, sub compact, xdsc 40

Search tags for this page

mec gar 92fs

mec gar xd 40 sc mags

mec-gar xd 40

sa compact and mecgar mags any good

Click on a term to search for related topics.