OK I've had some time to complete my installation how to.
1. Field strip your gun. Follow the manual to do this you haven't done so yet.
2. You'll need two tools for this project. A small hammer, and a 3/16 punch.
3. You need to drive out the pin marked with the red arrow. Don't drive it all the way out. All you need is to drive it out about 1/4 ich just enough to allow you to remove the old slide stop.
4. Below is a picture showing you about how much you need to drive the pin out. From the picture below you can see how much of the pin needs to be driven out.
5. Once you've driven out the pin. You can remove the punch and remove the old slide stop. Pull up and back on the slide release it should come out with very little effort. As you pull up you'll feel a bit or eisistance from the spring that holds the slide release in place and you pull back you shouldn't feel resistance.
6. Once you've remove the old slide stop take some time to look at the area it was removed from. The slide release sits under the spring (red arrow). When you install the new one you will need to push it under this spring.
7. Installing the Pistol Gear slide stop is basically doing the opposite of the uninstall. Angle the slide top so that it fits under the spring (red arrow) and push forward and down.
8. Once you pushed the slide stop under the spring you will feel a slight push from the spring allow it to go down against the frame. Now adjust the slide stop so that it sits in it's regular position. Notice how it is under the spring (red arrow). Is is also sitting in it's normal position slightly back (red arrow).
9. Now insert the punch from the left side while wiggling pistol gear slide stop so that you can position it. You will feel the punch go in and contact the pin. If you push a bit the pin should come out a bit further. Now push the pin to the left until the punch comes out. You might have to wiggle the punch a bit to align thing as you push. Once the punch is out you can give the pin a slight tap on the right side to seat it.
I will be making additions and correction to this post soon.