• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Question - Insight XTI Procyon Owners

This is a discussion on Question - Insight XTI Procyon Owners within the SA-XD/XD(M) Accessories forums, part of the XD Talk category; Fellow Procyon Owners, I was wondering if anybody who uses an XTI Procyon has noticed if their's also has a "constant-on" strobe mode in addition ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » SA-XD/XD(M) Accessories » Question - Insight XTI Procyon Owners

Old 04-08-2009, 03:33 AM   #1
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 35117
Question Question - Insight XTI Procyon Owners

Fellow Procyon Owners,

I was wondering if anybody who uses an XTI Procyon has noticed if their's also has a "constant-on" strobe mode in addition to the three modes that are advertised by Insight?

I just bought a Procyon a couple of weeks ago and after enough tinkering, discovered that you can actually set the strobe to stay on - without holding anything - until you turn it off. Normally you would tap either paddle down one time, and then on the second sequential tap, hold it down to engage the strobe which would turn off when released.

I found that similarly, if you turn the constant-on switch on and then off, and then on again fast enough, it engages the strobe effect and stays on until you disengage the switch. Alternatively, you can press the paddle down and then into the constant-on position and, if done fast enough, will produce the same result. I found this easiest with keeping my (right) trigger finger indexed, using it to tap the right side paddle down while using my left thumb to turn the constant-on switch on, on the left.

Did anybody know about this before and is it working for anybody else?
gnwelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » SA-XD/XD(M) Accessories

insight, led, light, procyon, xti

Search tags for this page
how to adjust insight xti procyon
insight procyon owners manual
insight procyon stopped working
insight procyon xti controls
insight procyon xti not working

insight xti procyon

insight xti procyon accessories
insight xti procyon for sale
insight xti procyon stopped strobing
insight xti procyon stopped working
insight's xti procyon
procyon led xdm
xti procyon
xti procyon accessories
xti procyon instructions

xti procyon strobe

Click on a term to search for related topics.