• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

NRA formed to protect blacks

This is a discussion on NRA formed to protect blacks within the RKBA News and Information forums, part of the Political Discussions category; NRA Created To Protect Free Slaves - YouTube NRA Created To Protect Free Slaves - YouTube this has been said here before but I think ...

Old 02-23-2013, 11:48 AM   #1
XDTalk 15K Member

Member #: 54775
NRA formed to protect blacks

this has been said here before but I think the video carries a lot of weight.

when I saw the video I thought :

when DEMOCRATS (the party of the blacks from 1960-2012 thank you JFK with your goodie bag for votes/ race manipulation strategy) were riding around killing blacks they didn't want blacks to have guns so they could more easily kill them.

REPUBLICANS (the party that supposedly hates minorities, thank you again JFK for your goodie bag for votes / race manipulation strategy) gathered up knowledgeable people and money to buy blacks guns and teach them how to use them.

ok so... REPUBLICANS freed slaves against democrat will. REPUBLICANS armed slaves against democrat will.

and REPUBLICANS are the bad guys to minorities because... DEMOCRATS say so?

*face palm*
Bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 02-23-2013, 12:03 PM   #2
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 53320
Democrats were also against giving blacks the right to vote. After they were given their right, they began the whole "vote or die" thing". The D's figured if they were going to let them vote, they better vote for them. I recently had this conversation with a black coworker (also a gun owner). He doesn't get it. He's been told "Republicans are bad" for too long. That's also why I was so pissed that idiot sports writer called the NRA the new KKK. When the NRA helped arm freed slaves and their supporters to defend themselves from the KKK.

Three words: Low. Information. Voters.

Gun Control has more to do with control than with guns.
sparkysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:08 PM   #3
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 71542
wow thank you for this! I had always thought of the repulican party as the good ol boys/rebel flag types and democrats as the lets all be free and equal types... but I guess that's just because that's how the mainstream spins it :/ they want us (gun owners) to look like we are a bunch of outdated rednecks who date our sister and wave shotguns at traffic.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:31 PM   #4
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 77765
As a life long atheist and shooter were do I fit in?
XDS901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #5
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 88344
That's a bunch of BS. The NRA was NOT formed to protect blacks. Here's what the NRA web site says: "Dismayed by the lack of marksmanship shown by their troops, Union veterans Col. William C. Church and Gen. George Wingate formed the National Rifle Association in 1871. The primary goal of the association would be to "promote and encourage rifle shooting on a scientific basis," according to a magazine editorial written by Church."

To say the NRA was formed to protect blacks is simply wrong.

Gun owner's prayer....
"Oh Lord, if I die, please don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told her they cost."
OldCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:00 PM   #6
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 83597
Who knows and who cares? What significance does it serve in the year of 2013?
Old 02-23-2013, 01:02 PM   #7
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 88344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post

REPUBLICANS...gathered up knowledgeable people and money to buy blacks guns and teach them how to use them.

ok so... REPUBLICANS freed slaves against democrat will. REPUBLICANS armed slaves against democrat will.
This is simply so much BS. I have been a politically active adult since 1964. I know of no program where Republicans bought guns for blacks and taught them how to use them. In fact, beginning in 1968, the Republican Party started using their "Southern Strategy" which was based on covert racism to win elections in the south. Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gun owner's prayer....
"Oh Lord, if I die, please don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told her they cost."
OldCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Political Discussions » RKBA News and Information

Search tags for this page

nra beginnings

nra beginnings blacks

nra formed to ensure blacks
nra formed to protect black gun owners rights
nra formed to protect blacks
nra founded to protect black s
nra founded to protect blacks
nra helped arm blacks

nra helped to arm blacks

nra originally formed protect blacks

nra protect blacks began
nra started to help slaves
nra was formed to protect blacks
nra was it formed in part to give black americans the right to defend themselfs
snopes nra founded to help freed slaves

why was nra formed

Click on a term to search for related topics.