• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

U.N. Gun grab update. It's coming.

This is a discussion on U.N. Gun grab update. It's coming. within the RKBA News and Information forums, part of the Political Discussions category; FYI: Hours After Reelection, Obama Green Lights UN Gun Grab...

Old 11-09-2012, 11:41 AM   #1
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 81094
U.N. Gun grab update. It's coming.

FYI:

Hours After Reelection, Obama Green Lights UN Gun Grab
Steeltallon is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 11-09-2012, 11:54 AM   #2
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 24504
This? AGAIN?. . . Routers flaps its lips, alarmists go on and on about a gun grab, and the damned treaty hasn't even been drafted yet. . . As was reported, it's another international law that further outlaws already internationally illegal activity.
Knightslugger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:56 AM   #3
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 49858
And they think it looks bad in Syria now??

Wait until the blue hats are on American soil trying to collect weapons. What they don't understand and have under estimated, the horses are already out the barn!

This country as we know it could very well be at The End of Days.

"So...they say you have a monster? A curse upon this land?? I am ripper, tearer, slasher, gouger. I am the teeth in the darkness, the challenge in the night. Mine is strength, and lust and power. I am Beowulf!"- Anglo-Saxon Nowell Codex

μολὼν λαβέ
N.E. Tx.XD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:02 PM   #4
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 79014
excuse me but no one is collecting guns:

This is from the NRA

"Anti-gun treaty proponents continue to mislead the public, claiming the treaty would have no impact on American gun owners. That's a bald-faced lie. For example, the most recent draft treaty includes export/import controls that would require officials in an importing country to collect information on the 'end user' of a firearm, keep the information for 20 years, and provide the information to the country from which the gun was exported. In other words, if you bought a Beretta shotgun, you would be an 'end user' and the U.S. government would have to keep a record of you and notify the Italian government about your purchase. That is gun registration. If the U.S. refuses to implement this data collection on law-abiding American gun owners, other nations might be required to ban the export of firearms to the U.S." [16]

so please loosen the the tinfoil!

But if Iran is still the sitting as the VP of the Conference then I think any signing of this should be an Impeachable action. And yes I am a Democrat but I will be first in line to sign anything to Obama out of the office for this type of action.
Daedalus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:11 PM   #5
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 49858
^^ Well then, Browning, Ruger, Smith, Kahr, and several others ought to have big smiles on their face about that, when we don't "play ball".

"So...they say you have a monster? A curse upon this land?? I am ripper, tearer, slasher, gouger. I am the teeth in the darkness, the challenge in the night. Mine is strength, and lust and power. I am Beowulf!"- Anglo-Saxon Nowell Codex

μολὼν λαβέ
N.E. Tx.XD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:21 PM   #6
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 74142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
But if Iran is still the sitting as the VP of the Conference then I think any signing of this should be an Impeachable action.
This, but regardless of Iran.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:53 PM   #7
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 71095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
But if Iran is still the sitting as the VP of the Conference then I think any signing of this should be an Impeachable action. And yes I am a Democrat but I will be first in line to sign anything to Obama out of the office for this type of action.
After everything that has happened lately, I believe he could literally get away with murdering someone and the media would spin it to look like someone else's fault or even praise him for it. I don't see impeachment in his future, regardless of what he does. If things start looking shady and investigations are launched, he'll just issue another executive order to keep it quiet.
axel2078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:07 PM   #8
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 51845
"From my Cold Dead Hands", C. Heston. This I believe. And Blue helmets make such great aiming points!

US Army MP 1974-1986
NRA Member expires 2015
Rbrad1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:19 PM   #9
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 22304
They aint gonna take our guns, just prevent other countries from selling them to us.
zWarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:23 PM   #10
XDTalk Member

Member #: 69702
Quote:
Originally Posted by zWarlord View Post
They aint gonna take our guns, just prevent other countries from selling them to us.
WE Can live with that we do make some of the best indeed

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
kusai is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Political Discussions » RKBA News and Information

gun grab, obama

Search tags for this page

gun grab coming

gun grab update

it's coming, guns are going

un gun grab news

Click on a term to search for related topics.