• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

XD .45 Service wildly innacurate.

This is a discussion on XD .45 Service wildly innacurate. within the The Polling Place forums, part of the Use and Training category; .45's I have found tend to shoot a tad low at 25, but that can easily be compensated for with a tad bit of Kentucky ...

View Poll Results: no poll- Accident
NO poll 4 50.00%
NO poll 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-13-2009, 10:57 PM   #11
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 25552
.45's I have found tend to shoot a tad low at 25, but that can easily be compensated for with a tad bit of Kentucky windage.
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray, we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

KingArthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 02-14-2009, 12:26 AM   #12
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 33838
Thumbs up

I spent more time with the XD today. I kept in mind all of the helpful tips. Its grown on me. I shot killer 2-3" groups. The XD really has alot more to offer than the Glock. Thanks everyone!
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
C. S. Lewis
English essayist & juvenile novelist (1898 - 1963)
XD .45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:12 AM   #13
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 23186
No problem at all. +Rep for better shooting!
Old 02-14-2009, 02:18 AM   #14
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 33838
Thanks for the rep points!
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
C. S. Lewis
English essayist & juvenile novelist (1898 - 1963)
XD .45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 01:49 AM   #15
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 33835
I awfully lethal with my XD45 service model...don't ask me how, i've only shot handguns 3 times ever...but i do it(knock on wood)!

beginners luck maybe....?
Sergeant XD-45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Use and Training » The Polling Place

.45acp, accuracy, innaccurate

Search tags for this page

xd 45 service

xd45 wiki
Click on a term to search for related topics.