• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

WTS: EOTech 512.A65 Rev.F, gently used (lots of pics) - GA

This is a discussion on WTS: EOTech 512.A65 Rev.F, gently used (lots of pics) - GA within the Other Firearms for Sale forums, part of the Marketplace category; For sale, a gently used EOTech 512.A56 Rev. F Holosight for $325 shipped. Why am I selling? I just don't like the reticle. I've never ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Marketplace » Other Firearms for Sale » WTS: EOTech 512.A65 Rev.F, gently used (lots of pics) - GA

Old 12-04-2008, 01:57 PM   #1
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 4557
WTS: EOTech 512.A65 Rev.F, gently used (lots of pics) - GA

For sale, a gently used EOTech 512.A56 Rev. F Holosight for $325 shipped.

Why am I selling? I just don't like the reticle. I've never had any technical problems from the sight it's been perfect. It's probably only had 500 rounds shot under it, never been swimming with it or out in the rain, never thrown around in the sand and dirt and gravel in a class or anything like that.

Lets see some pics. Click on any of them to get a very, very high res version.

This what you're buying: the EOTech, with new batteries (tested on a multi-meter at 1.508 and 1.509 volts
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
), the thumbscrew (the allen screw is on the sight), and the allen wrench.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Here are left, right, front and back profile shots:

Next up, close up pics of some minor superficial dings and scuffs:

This one may very well have been like this from the factory I don't know.

No cracks or scratches on the glass. I know these pictures don't really show anything, but that's just because there really isn't anything to show.

And now a reticle pic just because reticle pics are fun.

Read this part! It's important!

I will only sell in the US no international sales. I've got no idea how ITAR works, and I don't feel like trying to figure out. If this is not legal where you live for some reason, don't buy it. You're responsible for knowing your local laws. That said, I doubt these are illegal anywhere in the US.

Payment must be in the form of a United States Postal Office Money Order. This is so that I can be be sure the funds are good, and so that you don't have to wait for a check to clear. If you send me anything other than a USPS MO, I'm going to send it back to you.

Feel free to IM or email me through the site, and thanks for looking!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
- My awesome gun website! More guns than ever! (Last updated: July 24, 2006)
mr0w1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 12-04-2008, 02:21 PM   #2
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 16502
got any pics with it on?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

US Army 2005 - 2014
Kimber Series I Compact Aluminum - My Carry

NRA Life Member
SAF Defenders Club Life Membership
AZCDL Life Membership

IN HELPDESK WE TRUST #2

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!"

Capt. John Parker, Lexington militia
ArmyGuy45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:26 PM   #3
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 29474
That is a very well put together ad you have there.

I'm certain everyone appreciates your honesty.

Thank You.

There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period. -Ted Nugent

jasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 12:41 PM   #4
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 31656
still for sale?

I was wondering if you still have this 512 for sale. I am new to the forum and have not figured out the whole pm thing please forgive me. thanks
croftonaviation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 09:55 PM   #5
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 28865
to Pm

Click on there name it will have a drop down menu then click on send private msg
mbpe912 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Marketplace » Other Firearms for Sale

Search tags for this page
eotech 512 for sale
eotech 512 rev f
eotech 512 sale
eotech 512 used
eotech 512 used for sale
eotech for sale used
eotech used for sale
used eotech

used eotech 512

used eotech 512 for sale

used eotech 512 sale
used eotech 512.a65 for sale

used eotech for sale

used eotech sale
used eotech sights for sale
used eotechs for sale
Click on a term to search for related topics.