• Active Topics
  • Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Sig P229R Elite 9mm - Exter - SRT/Short trigger - $SOLD (Denver CO)

This is a discussion on Sig P229R Elite 9mm - Exter - SRT/Short trigger - $SOLD (Denver CO) within the Other Firearms for Sale forums, part of the Marketplace category; Everyone, I have an Exter made P229R Elite 9mm with SRT/Short Trigger and Night Sights. Its my range and around the house gun so its ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Marketplace » Other Firearms for Sale » Sold Sig P229R Elite 9mm - Exter - SRT/Short trigger - $SOLD (Denver CO)

Old 08-28-2012, 09:27 PM   #1
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 30959
Sig P229R Elite 9mm - Exter - SRT/Short trigger - $SOLD (Denver CO)

Everyone,

I have an Exter made P229R Elite 9mm with SRT/Short Trigger and Night Sights. Its my range and around the house gun so its not a safe queen. Its got a few dings and scratches here and there plus its had a light and a laser mounted on the rail.

It comes with the box, manual/papers and 1 13 rd factory "italy/mecgar" mag, I'm looking for the 2nd 13 rd "italy" mag, it should be in with my P228 mags.

Probably about 1,000 rounds thru it, but I keep it lubed and clean it after every range trip so the rails and barrel look GREAT!

I'd like $SOLD (Offsite). USPS MO only! (no paypal). Personal checks possible, but WILL BE HELD until clear (up to 2 weeks). Sorry, I can't ship it to California or any restricted state.

Not really interested in trades

I've tried my best to show all the "love marks".

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PLEASE post an unconditional "I'll take it" here then email me
. Email is in my profile

Thanks!

James in Denver

Last edited by james in denver; 09-10-2012 at 07:36 AM.
james in denver is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-28-2012, 09:40 PM   #2
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 65001
I know you said not interested in trades, but wouldn't it be nice to be paid to get an Aimpoint PRO!

lol, I would trade the Aimpoint PRO and add cash. If interested or just wanna kick numbers, send me a PM. Either way, good luck with sale.

Old 09-01-2012, 05:39 PM   #3
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 30959
Internal / Rail pictures

I told you it was nice

You can still see some of the white lithium grease (Lubriplate) that I use around a bit. Slight wear on the rear rails.

james in denver is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Marketplace » Other Firearms for Sale

229, elite, p229, sig

Search tags for this page
p229r for sale

sig 229 9mm cpo

sig p229r srt
sig srt or not
Click on a term to search for related topics.