• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

WTS/WTT _ S&W M&P9L 9mm 5" Barrel Apex FSS & Trigger - FTF MN Minnesota

This is a discussion on WTS/WTT _ S&W M&P9L 9mm 5" Barrel Apex FSS & Trigger - FTF MN Minnesota within the Other Firearms for Sale forums, part of the Marketplace category; *** SOLD *** For reference I sold it with the FSS & Trigger for $715 ------------- Low round count S&W M&P9L. The Apex Tactical Forward ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Marketplace » Other Firearms for Sale » Sold WTS/WTT _ S&W M&P9L 9mm 5" Barrel Apex FSS & Trigger - FTF MN Minnesota

Old 04-25-2012, 10:52 PM   #1
XDTalk Member

Member #: 34655
WTS/WTT _ S&W M&P9L 9mm 5" Barrel Apex FSS & Trigger - FTF MN Minnesota

*** SOLD ***

For reference I sold it with the FSS & Trigger for $715

-------------

Low round count S&W M&P9L.

The Apex Tactical Forward Set Sear and Trigger (FSS) is installed right now. With it still installed I will sell it for $715. Can be adjusted from 3 to 5.0 lbs. right now, or a few extra springs can take it down to 2.0 lbs. or under and up to 5.5 lbs.

Will sell it without the Apex FSS & Trigger and then it’ll cost $550. I’d rather sell it with it installed, even though I __will buy__ the FSS again, just be easier to leave as a package. Once you pull the trigger with it in there more and likely you’ll want to keep it. Closest thing to a 1911 trigger so far, from my experience and from what I’ve read. Look at some Youtube vids.

It comes with the original S&W box with lock, papers, 2 magazines and 3 back-straps. Shot around 550 to 650 rounds. If your planning on going to IDPA, USPSA or 3 Gun and need 3 extra magazines ASAP then they’re yours for $33 each as I can wait to order more.

I think I will buy NEW, however I will consider a used M&P9 FS (4.25”). Just want something smaller. Sorry, I will __only__ consider another M&P 9mm, if I had the money I would consider other trades but can't at this moment.

Purchase Permit or CCW Permit and ID Required.

FTF in Minnesota Only (Twin Cities). $550 or $715.

Thanks for Looking.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
--- Not affiliated, but helped me out with something, even though I don't know him.

Last edited by Skunk Pilot; 05-05-2012 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Lowered Price
Skunk Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-30-2012, 06:31 PM   #2
XDTalk Member

Back To Top.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
--- Not affiliated, but helped me out with something, even though I don't know him.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:53 PM   #3
XDTalk Member

Lowered Price.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Marketplace » Other Firearms for Sale

ftf, m&p

Search tags for this page
fs wts s&w m&p pro 9mm

m&p 9l for sale

m&p pro 9mm for sale mn
m&p9l
m&p9l barrels threaded

m&p9l for sale

m&p9l fss
m&p9l smith & wesson
m&p9l threaded barrel

m@p 9l

s&w m&p 9l for sale
shooting paper targets

smith and wesson m&p 9l for sale

wts m&p 9l
wts m&p fss
Click on a term to search for related topics.